Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Joshua Tree camping for New Years Eve???

Old 12-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #1
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Joshua Tree camping for New Years Eve???

Anyone want to join my friends and family and lady for some camping on NYE in joshua tree?

Its also my birthday on 31st, so figured try something different this year
Old 12-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Happy Birthday Owen , yours is the same as my Dads are you a hardheaded Capricorn too ? My Dad (God rest) sure as hell was !!

Man would love to but gotta get truck ready for Superstition,

but Joshua is awesome !! Take lots of pics & thanks for the invite though buddy....
Old 12-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
I don't think it will be a big offroading thing. More camping, relaxing, enjoying being away from all the stupid downtown people, some light hiking

By all means, if anyone wants to come just hit me up
Old 12-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #4
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
we'll be heading to vegas
Old 12-26-2010, 05:52 AM   #5
MadeInMaine

EMS:
Vegas is always a staple...

I had plenty of fun in the party club bar scene, so tryin to change it up this year
Old 12-26-2010, 09:21 PM   #6
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy J-Tree. I usually go there in November. As you probably know, the high desert is very cold at night. I missed going this year due to the birth of my daughter.

Anyways, Happy Birthday.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #7
MadeInMaine

EMS:
thanks

Im from Maine, so I can't wait for the good cold nights.... hopefully will be nice and cold and clear.
bringing the ol camera too
Old 12-30-2010, 06:37 AM   #8
MadeInMaine

EMS:
anybody else?
Old 12-31-2010, 07:59 AM   #9
MadeInMaine

EMS:
On my way to Joshua Tree!!!!
Old 12-31-2010, 08:14 AM   #10
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
If I still lived in SoCal I'd be there! I used to camp out there several times a year when I lived in Long Beach. I miss that place.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:40 AM   #11
MadeInMaine

EMS:
I've never been, I can't wait!
Old 12-31-2010, 09:06 AM   #12
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday and be safe!