Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Powder coating in SD

Old 10-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #161
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to show off an ammo-box I did for Rodrigo-san... oh, and some glow in the dark bullets I just did for funsies...

Old 10-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #162
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Hks purple looks sweet haha, and the Ammo imagine shooting one of those at night haha.

Btw did you get your car back or did it get painted
Old 10-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #163
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
Hks purple looks sweet haha, and the Ammo imagine shooting one of those at night haha.

Btw did you get your car back or did it get painted

Actually- in the course of trying to match the HKS Purple I had, I found a darker version (which is what Rodrigo used). So now we have the OG HKS Purp and a darker version too!

As far as the civic.... what do you think?
Old 10-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #164
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
ooooh, Purple PC'd ammo cans, smexy
Old 10-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #165
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIAD Powderworks View Post
Actually- in the course of trying to match the HKS Purple I had, I found a darker version (which is what Rodrigo used). So now we have the OG HKS Purp and a darker version too!

As far as the civic.... what do you think?
For the civic, I'm guessing you pulled it out of the shop and its sitting at the new shop with the paint job in progress, let me know when you get it back ill give you a hand putting it back together
Old 10-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #166
Any place is comfortable if you make it that way
montes6173 is a jewel in the roughmontes6173 is a jewel in the roughmontes6173 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Sgt. CH-53E Mech/Crew Chief
Name: Christopher
montes6173's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed
Old 10-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Hey Andrew, can you do anodizing?
Figured I would ask, you do damn near every other coating on earth, lol

I wish! Actually, anodizing requires as many permits as chroming, so unfortunately I cant.

I do have powder coat that looks like anodizing tho!

I will shoot some pics and post them up.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #169
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Andrew
Old 10-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #170

Thank you sir...

Here are some new pics:

The sparkle is 1000000 times more intense in person!

Old 10-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #171
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I bring wheels over on Saturday?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Maybe I bring wheels over on Saturday?

Give me a call- B&G got a shipment of springs in, so its all over the warehouse... I will try and move things around to at least allow me to work!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #173

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to show some new work I just finished up:

Old 04-14-2013, 07:25 PM   #175

Hey Guys- I just wanted to let everyone know that for a little while, they shop is closed. B&G has basically kicked me out because they needed more space.

I am currently trying to find a new location, so please forgive any non-responses from me. This is REALLY shitty for me right now!

Its like withdrawl from a drug! I am feending for some powder coating!!!
Old 04-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #176
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIAD Powderworks View Post
Hey Guys- I just wanted to let everyone know that for a little while, they shop is closed. B&G has basically kicked me out because they needed more space.

I am currently trying to find a new location, so please forgive any non-responses from me. This is REALLY shitty for me right now!

Its like withdrawl from a drug! I am feending for some powder coating!!!
how big of a shop do you need? i don't know too many people but i can ask around.

work looks good
Old 04-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
how big of a shop do you need? i don't know too many people but i can ask around.

work looks good
Nothin too big- 1000 to 1500 soft and I would be happy.

Lookin around Miramar to Kearny Mesa.

Thanks for looking!!
Old 06-03-2014, 04:46 PM   #178

Well... I am going to revive this thread from the dead!!!

Now that I am back to coating again. I have done work for a number of members on here, and offer a discount for any member needed work done!

Check out my site for a bunch more pics of new projects! www.powder-lab.com

Drew