Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Meet #4 BBQ Meet

Old 09-03-2008, 11:57 PM   #21
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah man! That would be sick if you can make it!
Old 09-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #22
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
+1 And bring that jerkey, too.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #23
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Who Cares man show up anyway get an idea and color choice!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
As soon as I get my damn Taco - so am I. No way in hell I'm showin' up at one without it, though. That would be.... murder.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #24
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
one of these days bro.......me and boobs mcgee will head cross country..........and it'll be on!!!!!

hey socal........gonna try and get those hella grill covers for ya this weekend man!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #25
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Sweet thanks again man!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #26
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Who Cares man show up anyway get an idea and color choice!!!!!!
I just considered it for a micro-second, then went back in the thread to check the date of this. I'll be in Vegas. Looks like I'll have to make the next one.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #27
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
As soon as I get my damn Taco - so am I. No way in hell I'm showin' up at one without it, though. That would be.... murder.
Just show up man! That way you can see all the mods that can be done to yours once you get it....

EDIT: nevermind, i just read your last post
Old 09-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #28
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Cool next one you should have your tacoma.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #29
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet thanks again man!
no prob bud!!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #30

Quote:
Cool next one you should have your tacoma.
Damn right.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:27 PM   #31
Founder Socaltacomas.com

So as of right now we can be expecting a lot of people to show up so far these forums were just added to the list dezertrangers, dezertdimes, ttora and custom tacos, not to mention TW, TN and fjcruiserforums didnt realize it would get the big so when i found out about the other sites i was thinking "Were going to need a bigger Boat" lol.
The ones in bold will be staying around for a bon fire
Old 09-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #32
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Bonfire? Any of you guys staying around for that?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #33
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet idea! I could bring the pallets!!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #34
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
SoCalMan...I found it on my camera from the last meet. I thought I would send it your way. On a side note...I had no idea off-roading at fiesta was a no-no. I'm a good citizen, so I won't do it! ok, back to your truck, hope you like it cause I do. LOL. We'll see you all soon. From the hills of the sierra at Shaver Lake...goodbye! PS I'm serious about the pallets if you plan on staying that long. Pizza would always be a good choice. Its good hot or cold. I could always bring more! Let me know SoCalMan.
Attached Thumbnails
San Diego Meet #4 BBQ Meet-socalmans-tacoma.jpg   San Diego Meet #4 BBQ Meet-sierra-natl-forest.jpg  
Old 09-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #35
Founder Socaltacomas.com

For those of you staying for the bonfire you guys are more than welcome Me i dont plan on staying that long just for my meet i just think its funny the guy from ct wanted to have his meet the same day as mine and at the same place.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #36
Founder Socaltacomas.com

w8n4mud Thanks for the pic man see you at the meet!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #37
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-09-2008, 10:29 PM   #38
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
This meet should be awesome.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
This meet should be awesome.
Yup! Hopefully it is
Old 09-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #40
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Yeah lots of sites showing up should be interesting. socaltundras was just added today