Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

General Grabbers!

Old 01-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
General Grabbers at an amzing price!

Not to rein on Rcfreak's deals going on with these tires, but i just got off the phone with Joe's tire shop in El Cajon, Ca and for 33x12.50x17 he has them at $220 plus tax. Out the door with tax its like $959.92 for a set of 4. Id say thats a pretty big savings compared to 4wheelparts price of $296 ea. Even with rcfreak's discounted price.

A set of 5 will cost you out the door, $ 1,207.25 which is a lot better than $1,460 to $1480 through 4wheelparts.

This is just and FYI for the San Diego guys wanting to purchase a set of these sick ass tires.

Here is the info for Joe's:
Joe's Tire Shop

3.5 star rating Reviews (3)
765 El Cajon Blvd, El Cajon, CA 92020
(619) 444-5962
Old 01-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
We're all broke Matt! You young guys please fix the economy we older ones messed up!
Old 01-20-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
buy me a set
Old 01-20-2011, 11:02 PM   #5
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Matt most of the shops have those on back order, good find!
Old 01-21-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
buy these tires. i love mine
Old 01-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I remember when Joe's was just a hole in the wall tire shop. They've grown quite a bit. Good find Matt.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #9
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Wow, I remember when Joe's was just a hole in the wall tire shop. They've grown quite a bit. Good find Matt.
Yes they sure have grown since i first heard of them! Got my Bfg Km's from him and a set of rims all for under a $1000 last year. it was a killer deal!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #11
.Trdtaco315. is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
.Trdtaco315.'s Tacoma Gallery
yup broke. come tax money!
Old 01-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #13
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
how much for a set of 32x11.50x15?
Old 01-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #14
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sweet deal! i might just go there too when i get my grabbers in the summer haha nice find man! post picss of your truck with em on!!
Old 01-27-2011, 09:20 AM   #17
Ainokea

Just put my order in for 5 33x12.5-17's at a price of $220 ea. They will be in in three days, then they will be installed on my truck. Im so excited, i just cant wait to see them om my truck..

Anybody interested in a set of these amazing off-road tires you should hit them up at the address or number posted at the top of the thread!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:56 AM   #18
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Just put my order in for 5 33x12.5-17's at a price of $220 ea. They will be in in three days, then they will be installed on my truck. Im so excited, i just cant wait to see them om my truck..

Anybody interested in a set of these amazing off-road tires you should hit them up at the address or number posted at the top of the thread!
Me being on stock rims, would I have to get different rims to fit these tires? Thanks, Reckless.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #19
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
These tires are on par with TACO BELLS $5 buck Box that Rocks!

You get sooooo much!