Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Red TRD Tacoma in Van Nuys!

Old 01-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Red TRD Tacoma in Van Nuys!

Hey members,

Yesterday, driving down Van Nuys Blvd, I saw a beautiful Red Double Cab long bed TRD Sport, with I believe smoked tails, and a black vinyl roof. His license plate mentioned TRD in it. If you are on this forum, or if anyone from SoCal knows of him, just wanted to say SWEET TRUCK!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
dang man. too bad mines a TRD Off Road Shortbed
Old 01-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #4
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Haha Ray, your truck is sweet anyway! Mighta been yours, even, does your license plate have TRD in it, and some stickers on the back window?
Old 01-16-2011, 12:15 AM   #5
cevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jorge
cevallos.j's Tacoma Gallery
is this it?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...pics-taco.html
Old 01-16-2011, 11:13 AM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmair View Post
Haha Ray, your truck is sweet anyway! Mighta been yours, even, does your license plate have TRD in it, and some stickers on the back window?
LOL, I was just kidding above about it. I'm 100% sure it was my truck. Mines a TRD Off-Road with all the Sport stuff on it. Black Vinyl Roof, Smoked 2010 LEDS, TRD Plate, but its NOT a Long Bed. . .

Ever Since I got the Black Vinyl Roof on my truck, I've seen some other Rad Reds "SWAGGER" Jack me. . .

Did you see a Spare Tire & Cross bars in the bed of the truck? Snowboard rack?

Yes, I have the MDR & Yamaha Logo Stickers on the rear window.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #8

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, yup there was the spare tire and everything! DAMN, nice truck man! I was trying to catch up to you, and ask you if ur from the forums, but a damn bus got in front of me lol.