Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Good alignment shop..............

Old 01-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
ajwheels is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
ajwheels's Tacoma Gallery
Good alignment shop..............

Any recommendations for a good alignment shop in the San Diego area?.........I got a 2004 4x4 V6 Ext Cab........any help would be much appreciated..........Thanks

Tony
Old 01-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine done at Clarence Brown Alignment.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/clarence-bro...vice-san-diego

A buddy with a Jeep had ORW do his and was happy with it.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:07 AM   #3

Thanks singlefin.........Clarence Brown does have a pretty good rep over the years here...........

Tony
Old 01-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure how the prices are out there but I ended up taking mine to the dealer since they were the same price as most of the alignment shops around here. I never take my vehicles to the dealer for service because their prices are ridiculous..however I figured hey what the hell, its the same price and they know toyotas better than tiresplus does.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
TrueLine in El Cajon.

They specialize in offroad suspension.

Its a much better feeling when you pull up and see all the employees driving 45wd and LT vehicles as opposed to Civics and such somewhere else. These guys know their shit
Old 01-19-2011, 11:34 PM   #7
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
Firestone $179 gets u lifetime alignments...ftw

I might consider that.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #8
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on where you live in San diego, I say try this place Very Reputable and have been in business in the east county for over twenty five years! they also have a Kearny Mesa Location and a San Diego Location

My last Alignment cost me $49.99 out the door!

Here is the place:
TrueLine El Cajon
210 W Bradley Ave.
El Cajon, CA 92020
619-258-1800
Old 01-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
TrueLine in El Cajon.

They specialize in offroad suspension.

Its a much better feeling when you pull up and see all the employees driving 45wd and LT vehicles as opposed to Civics and such somewhere else. These guys know their shit
Thats what i say! Been using them for over twenty years now and i have never been done wrong! I even got a coupon in the mail last year for a alignment for $39.99 out the door
Old 01-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #10

Thanks for all the comments.............ended up going to TrueLine in El Cajon........Siebler had it right..........these guys are into it........

Tony