Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

heading out to Gorman (Jan 21-ish)

Old 01-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
heading out to Gorman (Jan 21-ish)

Saturday Jan. 29

meet up off Smokey Bear exit. 8 AM

i need to hit up some dirt so i can beat up my suspension and test out my new tires. anybody want to join me? i'm just gonna blast around and maybe do some shock tuning. it's gonna be a quick trip for me, i'll only be there a few hours...it's a quick fix. i'll bring my go pro but it would be nice to have somebody there to snap some pics

i need to get out and play, i didnt make the superstition run this weekend and i'm sad

i have to see what my sched is like this week with work and school but i'm thinking either thursday afternoon or friday morning or afternoon. if enough people want to roll then we could do a saturday morning thing.

let me know, adios
Old 01-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down!
Old 01-17-2011, 11:55 PM   #4
07TacomaDan45 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
07TacomaDan45's Tacoma Gallery
If it's saturday I should be good to go.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #6
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, gorman is the city and hungry valley is the park.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #9
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alright ya'll, how does january 29 sound? meet up off smokey bear exit around 8 AM.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande View Post
aawww the 29th ..........im still down ..........
thats when cory (senior tacorojo) can go and i owe him a ride...

this will give me time to trim my rear fiberglass so i dont have to take it off to go offroading..lol
Old 01-18-2011, 03:58 PM   #13
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
its cool, i live pretty close so its no biggie and i hav most saturdays off anyways........

i might roll up there this weekend for a lil, bcuz i started thinking about the hungry valley meet i went to and it was sick......

plus i might roll with my buddy and his tundra, he got it lifted and wanted to give it some action

and ppl come from far just to go, so y not
Old 01-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #14
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
except i hav one question, there was this one trail we went on, it was progon horn trail or sumthin like that, u get there from the powerline trail (i think it was called) its the one where conekiller has footage of him flexing around the left turn.....

its a skinny trail from what i remember and i dont know if his tundra will fit on the trail....anyone have any past experience with a biggier truck or seen one go through there?

ive only been there once, and dont wana put my buddy in a BAD situation
Old 01-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande View Post
except i hav one question, there was this one trail we went on, it was progon horn trail or sumthin like that, u get there from the powerline trail (i think it was called) its the one where conekiller has footage of him flexing around the left turn.....

its a skinny trail from what i remember and i dont know if his tundra will fit on the trail....anyone have any past experience with a biggier truck or seen one go through there?

ive only been there once, and dont wana put my buddy in a BAD situation
yeah, pronghorn trail and yes you get there by taking powerline. i wouldn't take a tundra back there... it's pretty tight in some spaces even for tacoma.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
ouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IyH7ssn3Cw
Old 01-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #17

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
ddamn, yea it did get kinda tight form what i remember

he dosent have the newer models tho, but still i dont think he should, ill just make him hop in the taco and make him wish he got one of these instead
Old 01-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #18
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
It would be very tight, is he 4x4? He would need to be a good driver, 4wd a plus, and not afraid of some pinstrips or fender abrastions Ask for a map at entrance and take him through rattler, maxey, sterling, freeman, pipeline, and of course powerline all of which he should be totally fine. Oh and salt lick off powerline is a fun lil loop too!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #19
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
thats when cory (senior tacorojo) can go and i owe him a ride...

this will give me time to trim my rear fiberglass so i dont have to take it off to go offroading..lol
Ok so its on guys! Saturday the 29th.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #20
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I might be up their with my quads !!!!
Haha x2 dude! Might be meeting family up their