Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help me move this weekend

Old 01-20-2011, 10:40 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Help me move this weekend

Hey guys, as some of you may know, im gonna be moving into a new house by Feb. 1. I want to get most of the big stuff out of my house by this weekend like my bed, dresser, desk, cabinet and some shelves. Anyone have time this weekend to lend a hand? some of the stuff requires disassembly cuz they're Ikea lol. Let me know

Aaron
Old 01-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
IKEA FTW!!!
Sorry dude, by the time I got there the weekend would be over haha. Moving sucks. Good luck!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
if i lived closer i would.........bump
Old 01-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with move bro. Don't break your spindles while hauling the heavy stuff
Old 01-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
Good luck with move bro. Don't break your spindles while hauling the heavy stuff
lol why do you think im asking for help
Old 01-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

anyone know how to hook up gas dryers and stoves? I may blow up the house if I tried
Old 01-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #8
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
anyone know how to hook up gas dryers and stoves? I may blow up the house if I tried
i can. make sure you shut off main gas line first while connecting, then turn back on when its connected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Hey Aaron I think it would help if you told us where you live man!
x2
Old 01-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #9
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i might be able to help sunday, but that depends on where you at lol
Old 01-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #10
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in TX srry! Bump
Old 01-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #11
SmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
SmEYELey's Tacoma Gallery
i can help if you need on sunday. were in SGV do you live?
Old 01-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #12
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dont forget to use yellow teflon tape when connecting your gas lines.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #13
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
if i wasn't lazy, i would sooooooooooooooooooooo help you Aaron...

actually, im already busy this weekend...

where did you buy a house at?
Old 01-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #14
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
ide help just so i cud see ur truck in person! lol but i got finals next week so i gotta study all weekend! gluck with the move keep the truck safe :P
Old 01-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

hey guys! Sorry, im in Monterey Park. I just picked up a side-by-side fridge, stove and washer for $380 total last night

Im planning on taking about my bed and moving it along with my dresser, TV and some shelves this weekend if anyone has time! PM me and I'll give u my number

Thanks!
Old 01-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

bump anyone wanna help me get a couch downtown at 9 am tomorrow? breakfast is on me
Old 01-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #17
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I would help you out, but I live a little too far away... Bump
Old 01-21-2011, 12:41 PM   #18
ser240z is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
ser240z's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man, I probably live the closest to you, but I gotta work this weekend.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:41 PM   #19
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
Quote:

i do that for a living... where are you moving too? i may be able to help if marina del rey toyota gets me my vehicle by tomorrow...
Old 01-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaville View Post
i do that for a living... where are you moving too? i may be able to help if marina del rey toyota gets me my vehicle by tomorrow...
hey, im moving to monterey park, just off the 10 freeway on Atlantic Blvd. Let me know when you are free, landlord will be pissed if i set the house on fire