Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Lime green salvage yard??

Old 01-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Lime green salvage yard??

I'm looking for a Toyota salvage yard in the Sun Valley area that has a lime green, or maybe even dark green building. I believe they specialize in trucks as well. Anyone know wth I'm talking about. I met a guy who said he sold his bed to the yard but he couldnt remember the name, and I want it. Thanks.