Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

WTT: Chrome rear bumper for Black bumper

Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Chrome rear bumper for Black bumper

Hey i know it's a stretch but im looking for anyone in socal that would be interested in my chrome rear bumper in trade for the black rear bumper i think off a 5 luggers!

let me know what you got

thanks
Old 02-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Hey i know it's a stretch but im looking for anyone in socal that would be interested in my chrome rear bumper in trade for the black rear bumper i think off a 5 luggers!

let me know what you got

thanks
You should vinyl wrap it...
Old 02-02-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
sand and paint. That's what i did. Well I used bed liner but i liked the way it turned out.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Of my bumper or there's? Yea I kinda wanna see pics

Well I thought I would give the chance of anyone wanted chrome one for there truck lol
Old 02-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
JEA86 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
JEA86's Tacoma Gallery
edit*
Old 02-03-2011, 12:15 AM   #6

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
bumpski's
Old 02-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
You might have better luck leaving lil notes on some of the stock trucks you see around. Most members here hate the chrome I think.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:45 AM   #8

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
You might have better luck leaving lil notes on some of the stock trucks you see around. Most members here hate the chrome I think.

lol i was actually thinking about doing that mainly older people are driving im sure they wouldn't mind
Old 02-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
plasti-dip it man. its cheap and reversible. i did it.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #10

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just thinking about going that route how many cans would I need
Old 02-08-2011, 11:43 PM   #12

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper bump
Old 02-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dude just have it powder coated...thats what i'm gonna do
Old 02-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #14

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Dude just have it powder coated...thats what i'm gonna do

how much they quote u on that?
Old 02-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
how much they quote u on that?
75-100 bucks

Thats with a warranty
Old 02-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #17

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
75-100 bucks

Thats with a warranty

thats cheap ima call around tommorow and check into that
Old 02-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #18
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
rustoleum bedliner x1 can total.
How did u prep the bumper, and how long have u had it done? I'm gonna do the front so a lil worried about chips and scratches from sh*t hitting it on and off highway.

Looks good though!