Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Caravan to the Tundrastop meet Feb 26th

Old 02-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Caravan to the Tundrastop meet Feb 26th

Hey all! SocalTacomas will be crusing up to the TundraStop meet Sat Feb 26th. I just wanted to post up a meet spot for those wanting to Caravan up there as a club?

Meeting Place:
Dave&Busters parking lot
2931 Camino Del Rio N.
San Diego, Ca. 92108

Meeting Time:
08:00 am sharp

we want to try and get up there before it starts at 11:00am so we can get good parking all next to eachother!

We will wait till 08:15 am then we will head out!
Be there on time as for we dont want to have to wait around for anybody!

Please add yourself to the list so we have an idea as to who, and how mant will be caravaning with us.

Here is the list of attendees:
1. RecklessTaco(matt)
Old 02-10-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
1. RecklessTaco(matt)
2. Ryan J
Old 02-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Are anyone of you guys going to the off road swap meet on the 27th. I heard that they let people in on a Sat around 6pm to get a head start on shopping.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...swap-meet.html
Old 02-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #7
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
Are anyone of you guys going to the off road swap meet on the 27th. I heard that they let people in on a Sat around 6pm to get a head start on shopping.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...swap-meet.html
Wouldn't do me any good. lol
Old 02-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #8
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard they have all sorts of things for sale.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #9
Mob parking lots.

I didn't read the threads, is it free to get in?

Carbon fiber hood might be worth hunting around for.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #10

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I think its $10 for adults and kids under 12 are free.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #12
tacoglider will become famous soon enoughtacoglider will become famous soon enough
Name: Andy
tacoglider's Tacoma Gallery
Tundrastop Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
third place is just another word for "loser" lol jk. Don't know why I did that. Thinkin about others who may want to be closer to first...?
Recklesstaco, Andy here. Can you put me on the list? Tried to do it but can"t do it. I want to catch the caravan at the I-5 north rest stop just north of Camp Pendleton, senseless to drive to MV when I live Oceanside.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoglider View Post
Recklesstaco, Andy here. Can you put me on the list? Tried to do it but can"t do it. I want to catch the caravan at the I-5 north rest stop just north of Camp Pendleton, senseless to drive to MV when I live Oceanside.
I'm going to teach you to fish.

Quote post number 4, add your name in a blank spot, erase the words "QUOTE=Gregero;2724093]" and "/QUOTE]", then press submit reply.

Unless you're on a mobile device. lol

End result should look like this:

1. RecklessTaco(matt)
2. Ryan J
3. tacoglider
5.Gregerious Gregero
Old 02-18-2011, 07:38 AM   #15
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
I'm in

1. RecklessTaco(matt)
2. Ryan J
3. tacoglider
4. Special_K (Eddie)
5.Gregerious Gregero
Nice to have you join us my brother!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:38 AM   #19

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
What time are you guys going be up here. I'm not that far away and can meet somewhere to roll in with you guys.