Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Downey,CA Tacos

Old 02-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #21
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
and a nice truck it was. bow your head in shame
No. Went to far with it and regret it. new car soon

<nice post count.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #22
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
No. Went to far with it and regret it. new car soon

<nice post count.

dude another taco
Old 02-24-2011, 10:12 PM   #23
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
dude another taco

Noooooooooooo.

Looking at a wrx hatchback or sti hatchback.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:17 PM   #24
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
I live in Lakewood off del amo. I would be down for a meet
Hey Brandon im off south and clark
Old 02-24-2011, 10:22 PM   #25
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo39 View Post
StoooonewoOOOd! ha.. ya im going.. anyone wanna meet up before? i told jason about that but i dont think he can make it. funny story how i met jason.. met him at the chevron in Stateline (heading to vegas) getting gas just told him he had a nice truck and we had our small talk and i found out he lived in downey and we even went to middle school together.. lol

well we should get a small meet going!
sounds good im down for a meet. cerritos mall behind sears has a good size p-lot..
Old 02-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #26
milo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the rough

Name: myles
milo39's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Noooooooooooo.

Looking at a wrx hatchback or sti hatchback.
hey steve. did you sell your truck to a shop in anaheim hills? thought i seen your truck for sell on an online advertisment for some shop out there. and id say wrx hatchback! just because theyre badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
sounds good im down for a meet. cerritos mall behind sears has a good size p-lot..
ya.. that sounds good! after we can hit bjs for some food and drAnks!
Old 02-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo39 View Post
hey steve. did you sell your truck to a shop in anaheim hills? thought i seen your truck for sell on an online advertisment for some shop out there. and id say wrx hatchback! just because theyre badass

ya.. that sounds good! after we can hit bjs for some food and drAnks!
yeah to jstar, still for sale lol. I will get a hatchback for sure, just sti or wrx is the question
Old 02-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #28
milo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the rough

milo39's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah to jstar, still for sale lol. I will get a hatchback for sure, just sti or wrx is the question

lol.. yup.. still there.. but you said on an earlier post you "went to far and regret" what you did with your taco. what would you have done differently?

you going to fix up the hatchback too?
Old 02-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #29
Doing long travel. All the problems that come with it suck. Should left it with a 3" lift and called it a day
Old 02-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #30
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Brandon im off south and clark
cool shit, im off clark and atherton
Old 02-25-2011, 06:24 PM   #31
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
i'm down for a meet
Old 02-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #33

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
you guys going to go to the tundra stop tommorrow ??? 11am-3pm in brea??/
im thinking about it but depends on the weather. dont really want to walk in the rain.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #34
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
I was thinking about it, but might be raining.

******BUMP*******

Lets get a weekly or bi-weekly meet going!!!! Let's pick a place too!!
Old 02-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #35
SmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
SmEYELey's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Whittier i'm down for a get together
Old 02-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmEYELey View Post
I'm in Whittier i'm down for a get together
Me too. Whittier ftw
Old 02-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #37
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im thinking about it but depends on the weather. dont really want to walk in the rain.

Dude your truck is pretty sick man!!! Did you win anything at the raffle???
Old 03-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #38

milo39's Tacoma Gallery
i missed the tundra meet! i really wanted to go too but i had to help my brother out with some stuff. anyone heading out to mod day 10?
Old 03-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #39

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Dude your truck is pretty sick man!!! Did you win anything at the raffle???
Thanx man.. Nope no wins for me.

Lets setup a meet.. Anybody want to name a spot?
Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #40
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Im down, I'll bring the Monsters