Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Downey,CA Tacos

Old 02-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
ja5on86 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
ja5on86's Tacoma Gallery
Downey,CA Tacos

I have seen a lot of Tacos riding around Downey. Wanted to see if anyone was on TW? Trying to build a local thread.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja5on86 View Post
I have seen a lot of Tacos riding around Downey. Wanted to see if anyone was on TW? Trying to build a local thread.

I not from Downey but you should set up a meet at the Golf and Stuff . I ll roll down
Old 02-17-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I don't live in Downey but I work in SFS and I visit friends in Downey.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #5
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from chino...I got friends n family that live in downey. Might have seen ur truck b4
Old 02-20-2011, 02:18 AM   #6
bisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant future

bisdak10's Tacoma Gallery
i live in telegraph and orr and day!!

i used to work at DRMC. im always on firestone and florence and sometimes at lakewood blvd by downey landing mall.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
ja5on86 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
ja5on86's Tacoma Gallery
ya...i go to downey landing all the time. I live near lakewood and florence.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #8
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
Just down the road in Huntington Beach... 405 and Springdale
Old 02-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #10
milo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the rough

Name: myles
milo39's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
we should do a meet in downey ???
well hangout at the golf in stuff like karate kid! lol.. well since theres some of you coming to downey hit me up if you guys wana meet up and grab a beer! or go offroading sometime. i know jasons been waiting for a trip.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #12
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
im 10 minutes south of downey.. i was thinking the same thing... im always up there my bud works at penske yota
Old 02-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
im 10 minutes south of downey.. i was thinking the same thing... im always up there my bud works at penske yota

hey dude, do you work off of the 105 in the cpt by any chance? i think i saw your truck at the sherrifs office. oh, and im in long beach, im down for a meet
Old 02-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #14
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
hey dude, do you work off of the 105 in the cpt by any chance? i think i saw your truck at the sherrifs office. oh, and im in long beach, im down for a meet

yup thats me...
Old 02-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #15
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cool shit. small world. i actually posted pics in tw live when i saw it. nice truck dude.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #16

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
cool shit. small world. i actually posted pics in tw live when i saw it. nice truck dude.

thanks man...
Old 02-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #18
milo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the roughmilo39 is a jewel in the rough

Name: myles
milo39's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Offroad where? Stonewood? Check it out: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...eet-socal.html
StoooonewoOOOd! ha.. ya im going.. anyone wanna meet up before? i told jason about that but i dont think he can make it. funny story how i met jason.. met him at the chevron in Stateline (heading to vegas) getting gas just told him he had a nice truck and we had our small talk and i found out he lived in downey and we even went to middle school together.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
well we should get a small meet going!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #19
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
I work in Downey, i would hang even thou i sold my truck
Old 02-24-2011, 07:20 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
I work in Downey, i would hang even thou i sold my truck
and a nice truck it was. bow your head in shame