Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I need a job!

Old 02-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I need a job!

so I've been looking for work lately, my current job is going away because the company is going under.

so if anyone has a lead on a tech job I would appreciate it.

I am A+ certified , I do PC help desk, server/user administration, web design, programming, etc... most anything to do with a PC and keeping an office running.
around the long beach, OC area would be nice.

thanx for looking.

oh and If I make more $$ I get to do more mods!! lol

***bumped (AGAIN) 8/2/12 *because im looking again ***
Old 02-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I was curious and looking here: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers...g=NEWEGG&cws=1. It sounds like they have positions that would work for you.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I lived in Long Beach until 1994, got laid off, couldn't find anything so I moved up here to Portland Oregon. Much better tech climate up here.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
one of my friends just emailed me saying his company is expanding and they are in need to IT folks, helpdesk support and stuff...

email me your resume and i will send it to him...

michaelanthony@8x10proofs.com
Old 02-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of my buddies used to live in SoCal, but now live in NorCal cuz of all the jobs
Old 02-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #8
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanx guys, gave me a few ideas, I went yesterday and today to some employment agencies.
just gotta get the word out I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
one of my friends just emailed me saying his company is expanding and they are in need to IT folks, helpdesk support and stuff...

email me your resume and i will send it to him...

michaelanthony@8x10proofs.com
cool, any info on where they are expanding?
Im going thru my resume this weekend, it needs updating.
thanx
Old 02-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck in your search.

Something will break for you...
Old 02-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
can you un-ban my xbox? i got a case of beer for ya!
Old 02-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #12
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
I lived in Long Beach until 1994, got laid off, couldn't find anything so I moved up here to Portland Oregon. Much better tech climate up here.
thats funny, a buddy of mine started at san jose state majoring in IT .... some drama happened so he had to leave there, moved up to humboldt state, graduated, and moved to portland .... he now works for webtrendz and is pretty happy with them and portland in general

anyhow ive been unemployed since october 2010 ... bad economy and time to be a parks and natural resource management guy. I want to move to arizona so bad its not even funny but theres nothing there either (cept for my beautiful future ex wife)
Old 02-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #13
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of experience do you have as far as IT support? I know s company thats slways hiring but its mostly entry level stuff like desktop support,more hands on tech work not really much on the help desk side,and requires some driving around
Old 02-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #15
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
thanx guys, gave me a few ideas, I went yesterday and today to some employment agencies.
just gotta get the word out I suppose.

cool, any info on where they are expanding?
Im going thru my resume this weekend, it needs updating.
thanx
he lives in orange county... i want to say garden grove... i think that's where the company is near... i will find out..
Old 05-12-2011, 05:31 PM   #16
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
bumped for being fired!! lol

well I was going through a temp agency, and they couldnt keep me and another
got good reviews though, and they will always find me another job.

woohoo!! 3+ day weekend!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #17
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
that sucks ... and if it was Express Personnel Services those guys suck at least up here
Old 08-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #18
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
bumped again.

Was working at a place for the last year, it was a mess and a lot of old junk.

I fix their PC's , get them almost automated and then they think they don't need me.

If anyone knows of a tech job, let me know

I'll be working on more certs in the meantime.

Thanks for looking