Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cleghorn mud and snow -Pics

Old 02-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Cleghorn mud and snow -Pics

My little brother and I decided to try out his rig so we head up to Cleghorn since it stopped raining. I have never been up to Cleghorn after a rain or any wet season only on dry days so we knew it was going to be muddy but didn't expect it to be that bad. It got really muddy and hard to drive as we got higher, I got stuck twice since I am only a prerunner. I will post up the stuck pics later since it on my little brothers camera. I wasn't able to finish the trail since I had my family with me and didn't want to put them in harms way. I also saw a few Taco on the way there and a sliver one modded with couple of other rig on the trail with him as well.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Nice pictures. I kinda wanted to do some wheeling today but I didn't.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that fj is wide! Sweet pics
Old 02-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Does the FJ have the TC long travel kit?
Old 02-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #5
ibengineer will become famous soon enoughibengineer will become famous soon enough
ibengineer's Tacoma Gallery
the lowers didnt look like tc to me...i might be wrong. sure sites wide though..
Old 02-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #7
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It has the camburg Lt kit.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #8
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibengineer View Post
the lowers didnt look like tc to me...i might be wrong. sure sites wide though..
The uppers looked like it, but like you said, the lowers didnt. That had me a little confused. They almost looked stock, thought he might have just had some crazy spacers on there

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
It has the camburg Lt kit.
Nice, looks kinda weird with the stock fenders on there
Old 02-21-2011, 01:10 AM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats some nice pics man. . . I'm adding the Bestop soon too and can't wait. Will be using it this coming summer west coast road trip.

That FJ is mean as heck. Flat Black that white roof. Its holding it back. .

Also, that shit is Uber Wide! Man, can you say rock chips all over the paint. He needs that glass.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
nice pics man. I went to vegas this weekend, i would have done a trip up their to play in the snow
It suppose to rain again this week so there will defiantly still be snow up there.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:42 PM   #14
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet anybody want to do Lytle Creek or Cleghorn next saturday?
Yes, but.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #17
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes but what.
Not in cali, school is keeping me here in CO.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #18
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Im the one u bump into in cleghorn. I was driving the grey taco with snorkel. My brother his red jeep n my buddy his gold 4runner with snorkel. The other jeep n the discovery tang along. I also had my family with me. 2 months old boy. 1.5 girls. My buddy also had his two kids. It was nice n muddy.

Hey manwithoutaplan lytle creek was closed. That's why we went to cleghorn.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #19

diablo_Alex2777 Nice to meet you man. You have one clean looking rig, did you guy finish the trail?
Old 02-22-2011, 05:34 PM   #20
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Yes we did. But I understand. U having to turn back. To muddy. For a 2 wheel drive.