Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Snow Level at 1,500' Saturday (2-26) forcast!

Old 02-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Snow Level at 1,500' Saturday (2-26) forcast!

Over San Diego County a super cold cell will drop temperatures to crazy lows for San Diego on Saturday.. with icy cold air lasting through Monday.

Couple that with the next heavy rain coming Friday and Saturday, there will be HEAVY snow in our San Diego mountains and snow as low as Alpine, Ramona, Valley Center possible!

Global Warming? You wish!!

Okay, so last Saturday was fun... Doug, Matt, guys, any plans for the blizzard this Saturday?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:03 AM   #4
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah its gonna be a good one. we will be up in Brea, Ca for the TundraStop Meet. but yes we expect to get close to about 1 1/2 to 2 feet of snow in Guatay alone. so you could imagine how much they are going to get in Mt Laguna. Its gonna be a cold one!
Old 02-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #6
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Snow at sea level predicted for Northern California this weekend.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
2'-3' predicted here...
Old 02-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #8
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
From the Winter storm advisory...

IN THE MOUNTAINS... SNOWFALL OF 6 TO 12 INCHES IS POSSIBLE ABOVE 3500 FEET WITH LOCAL AMOUNTS OF 2 TO 3 FEET AT THE HIGHEST ELEVATIONS... MAINLY ABOVE 5500 FEET. SNOWFALL OF 3 TO 5 INCHES IS POSSIBLE IN PORTIONS OF THE UPPER DESERTS WITH LIGHT ACCUMULATIONS POSSIBLE IN INLAND VALLEY AREAS.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Snow at sea level predicted for Northern California this weekend.
Snowing Nor Cal Mod Day!
Old 02-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Snow possible in Santa clarita
Old 02-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Damn. I wanted to do some wheeling this weekend. Snow wheeling isn't much fun with stock tires.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Where do you go?
For now I do easy stuff. Cleghorn(some offshoots), Lytle Creek or Sugarpine trail. I'm still stock so I don't get too crazy. Last time I went to Sugarpine there was snow and my truck just slid everywhere. My tires would not make their own tracks in the snow. Instead they just stayed in the tracks made by others.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #13
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
For now I do easy stuff. Cleghorn(some offshoots), Lytle Creek or Sugarpine trail. I'm still stock so I don't get too crazy. Last time I went to Sugarpine there was snow and my truck just slid everywhere. My tires would not make their own tracks in the snow. Instead they just stayed in the tracks made by others.
Other than my light bar, I am a stock truck, too... Did the rear beather mod, is all. The Dynapro ATm's sure are nice tires... I had enough of the Rugged Fails going flat... 20,590 miles was it for them!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #14
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna try to head up to Mt Laguna on Sunday to get some sledding in......on my Weathertech floor mats lol
Old 02-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #15
Banned
Quote:
Other than my light bar, I am a stock truck, too... Did the rear beather mod, is all. The Dynapro ATm's sure are nice tires... I had enough of the Rugged Fails going flat... 20,590 miles was it for them!
What soured it for me was the $900 door scrape I had to fix. I really want sliders before I get into anything serious for me. I have money for sliders and tires but a DD car is more important to me.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #16
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if any of the roads around Alpine and Julian will be closed? I-8 or 79 or 78? I want to get out and play some, but I don't want to get turned around due to road closures or chain requirements.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #17
ignorance is bliss,
tacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st MLG, 7th ESB,Alpha Co.
Name: Josh
tacoman007's Tacoma Gallery
would be fun to go and play in the snow since i missed out last time. i thought that was going to be the last snow of the season. well i want to go and ill see if it's possible. you guys up to going?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
How did that happen... I have scrapped the lower panels... part of four wheeling... but no trees?
I'm not too sure. I heard something but it didn't sound too bad. I don't even know where in Cleghorn it happened. I do that I will not do that again. I could have bought 2 sets of sliders with what it cost me to fix the door. Yeah I could have left it as it but no thanks.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:04 PM   #19
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
Snow possible in Santa clarita
X2 Fuck yeah
Old 02-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman007 View Post
would be fun to go and play in the snow since i missed out last time. i thought that was going to be the last snow of the season. well i want to go and ill see if it's possible. you guys up to going?

Not till you tell me where the hell ya been josh!!!.....