Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(805) TW Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #13701
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Come to SB, with some fresh cookies and the grill will get done

Sweet thanks!
Lmk how much they quote/charge u. I wanna get rid of my vinyl and get some cloth in
Old 04-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #13702
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Lmk how much they quote/charge u. I wanna get rid of my vinyl and get some cloth in
For sure. I hope it's not outrageous to do 2 bucket seats
Old 04-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #13703
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Quote:
Come to SB, with some fresh cookies and the grill will get done

Sweet thanks!
Alright, but don't you live in Cayucos?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #13704
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
Yeah, but I go to school at UCSB
Old 04-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #13705
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Whoever helps alma have her make u snickerdoodles
Old 04-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #13706
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where would you get that idea? lol
Old 04-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #13707
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, but I go to school at UCSB
Yea but don't you feel like coming back to visit your friends and stuff/help alma this weekend :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Whoever helps alma have her make u snickerdoodles
Peanut butter, butterscotch cookies. Much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Where would you get that idea? lol
Hey Anthony you're a lot closer... you can put that thing on in a few minutes I'm sure
Old 04-29-2013, 10:49 PM   #13708
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey Anthony you're a lot closer... you can put that thing on in a few minutes I'm sure
I have a plan Chris meets you halfway because I need to do some work on his truck and while I'm doing that he chops up your grill I've got the tool-age. Cookies mandatory

EDIT: Can't happen for a couple weeks I'm in twentynine palms
Old 04-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #13709

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a plan Chris meets you halfway because I need to do some work on his truck and while I'm doing that he chops up your grill I've got the tool-age. Cookies mandatory

Let's do it. Is Santa Maria halfway?! There will be an abundance of cookies.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #13710
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...i do need to go to sm
Old 04-29-2013, 11:15 PM   #13711
Simulacrum
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leonard Mead
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-29-2013, 11:22 PM   #13712
Simulacrum
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leonard Mead
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
RE: Grill. I just did a satoshi this evening. Took me about three hours. From scratch. Including eating dinner and watching too much of that pitiful dodger game. It's not hard. A couple beers helped the process.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:58 PM   #13713

Quote:
Let's do it. Is Santa Maria halfway?! There will be an abundance of cookies.
Quote:
Yea but don't you feel like coming back to visit your friends and stuff/help alma this weekend :]

Peanut butter, butterscotch cookies. Much better.

Im down to meet at DTF's Shop. Fresh baked cooking and fab work

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
hmmm...i do need to go to sm
Nail in the tire?

Quote:

Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #13714
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theo
TheosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post

Flood light switches?
Looks clean...
Old 04-30-2013, 07:07 AM   #13715

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im down to meet at DTF's Shop. Fresh baked cooking and fab work

Nail in the tire?

set the date Anthony
Old 04-30-2013, 08:35 AM   #13716
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
set the date Anthony
You bring the 's
Old 04-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #13717
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
set the date Anthony
How about May 18th? I should have this project wrapped up by then.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:52 AM   #13718
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cookies mandatory
I like cookies
Old 04-30-2013, 10:02 AM   #13719
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone one from the lompoc, santa maria area have or heard anything about mooresmetalworks, was browsing race dezert and stumbled upon there 1st gen lt kit. 3000 for everything minus the bumps.

quoted from the ad: complete bolt on kit with shocks. cycles 13" wheel travel, comes with upper and lower a arms, fabricated spindles with chevy 1500 hubs, extended tie rods, limit straps, 2.5x8 saw coilovers, kit is +6 on each side. built by Moores Metal Works. call, text or pm with any questions. shop phone 805-735-1300 cell 805-588-4677 $3000.00 obo for everything minus bumps

just browsing for possible future plans. any input would be great, thanks for the helps guys
Old 04-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #13720
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
Anyone one from the lompoc, santa maria area have or heard anything about mooresmetalworks, was browsing race dezert and stumbled upon there 1st gen lt kit. 3000 for everything minus the bumps.

quoted from the ad: complete bolt on kit with shocks. cycles 13" wheel travel, comes with upper and lower a arms, fabricated spindles with chevy 1500 hubs, extended tie rods, limit straps, 2.5x8 saw coilovers, kit is +6 on each side. built by Moores Metal Works. call, text or pm with any questions. shop phone 805-735-1300 cell 805-588-4677 $3000.00 obo for everything minus bumps

just browsing for possible future plans. any input would be great, thanks for the helps guys
Tacokid09 got his rear LT done by Moore. Eric is a respected local fabricator. My only beef is everything I've see of his in person was trigger welded together and I'm not a fan of that but it looks pretty.

Products Discussed in this Thread