Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(805) TW Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 10:22 PM   #13701
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Psh alma doesn't come to sb any more
Hey Alex been meaning to ask you, where was that upholstery shop again?
Old 04-29-2013, 10:22 PM   #13702
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and if anyone is bored wednesday me and a buddy are going take video up and west and try to put a short video togeather. We will prob be up there a good portion of the day
Old 04-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #13703
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
why thumps up? you did that in the other thread just now too lol
Old 04-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #13704
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Old town goleta by the drive in theater same street as the Toyota dealership. Go literally all the way to the end its next to one of the junkyards called steelhead I believe is the name the junkyard not the shop
Old 04-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #13705
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Old town goleta by the drive in theater same street as the Toyota dealership. Go literally all the way to the end its next to one of the junkyards called steelhead I believe is the name the junkyard not the shop
the same junkyard we went too chris
Old 04-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #13706
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Quote:
I'm down ha but you might have to convince Anthony or cantibruh to use their garage
Hmm. How about you all come to Slo

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
i want cookies...
Help with the grille!

Quote:
Psh alma doesn't come to sb any more
What are you talking about I've gone like the past 5 weekends in a row.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #13707

Just looked it up I believe its called menas upholstery
Old 04-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #13708
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
why thumps up? you did that in the other thread just now too lol
Mobile phone just happens
Old 04-29-2013, 10:31 PM   #13709

Quote:
Mobile phone just happens
lol i know i do the same thing sometimes
Old 04-29-2013, 10:31 PM   #13710

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post

Help with the grille!

Come to SB, with some fresh cookies and the grill will get done

Quote:
the same junkyard we went too chris
Quote:
Just looked it up I believe its called menas upholstery
Sweet thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 10:31 PM   #13711

Quote:

Help with the grille!

Psh and yet nothing is said and no visits are made
Old 04-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #13712

Quote:

Sweet thanks!
Lmk how much they quote/charge u. I wanna get rid of my vinyl and get some cloth in
Old 04-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #13713

Quote:
Lmk how much they quote/charge u. I wanna get rid of my vinyl and get some cloth in
For sure. I hope it's not outrageous to do 2 bucket seats
Old 04-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #13714
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sweet thanks!
Alright, but don't you live in Cayucos?
Old 04-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #13715

Quote:
Yeah, but I go to school at UCSB
Old 04-29-2013, 10:58 PM   #13716

Whoever helps alma have her make u snickerdoodles
Old 04-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #13717
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where would you get that idea? lol
Old 04-29-2013, 11:38 PM   #13718

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, but I go to school at UCSB
Yea but don't you feel like coming back to visit your friends and stuff/help alma this weekend :]

Quote:
Whoever helps alma have her make u snickerdoodles
Peanut butter, butterscotch cookies. Much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Where would you get that idea? lol
Hey Anthony you're a lot closer... you can put that thing on in a few minutes I'm sure
Old 04-29-2013, 11:49 PM   #13719
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Anthony you're a lot closer... you can put that thing on in a few minutes I'm sure
I have a plan Chris meets you halfway because I need to do some work on his truck and while I'm doing that he chops up your grill I've got the tool-age. Cookies mandatory

EDIT: Can't happen for a couple weeks I'm in twentynine palms
Old 04-29-2013, 11:54 PM   #13720

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I have a plan Chris meets you halfway because I need to do some work on his truck and while I'm doing that he chops up your grill I've got the tool-age. Cookies mandatory

EDIT: Can't happen for a couple weeks I'm in twentynine palms
Let's do it. Is Santa Maria halfway?! There will be an abundance of cookies.

Products Discussed in this Thread