Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(805) TW Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2013, 12:24 AM   #14521
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Ya the distance is a little inconvenient but you get top notch work for a killer price. Never can complain when those 2 factors are togeather
Yah definitely. Well I'll be sure to get in touch with him if I can't find anyone more local. I don't know about his obsession with fat chicks, but beyond that he seems pretty rad
Old 06-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #14522
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Talk to the dangler about getting in line for fab work.
x2. Dirty D will take care of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Who welded it all together?

On an unrelated note - are you originally from the 805? Oddly enough I may (hopefully) end up moving to Tahoe in not too long. Fingers crossed for a new job up there.
I did.
I was granted an honorary 805 membership in 2011. Now I just troll and snicker and make fun of derps with white Tundras.

Quote:
Nah he was one of those "hella" people he just likes us too much to stop lurking
Hey hey....don't make me come down there and zip tie you're fucking driveshaft again.

Tick tick tick tick....
"There's sand in my transmission! "

Quote:
Yah definitely. Well I'll be sure to get in touch with him if I can't find anyone more local. I don't know about his obsession with fat chicks, but beyond that he seems pretty rad
What's wrong with fat chicks?
Old 06-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #14523
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
PS ntydog13 did you grow up in town / go to high school here?
Old 06-14-2013, 12:28 AM   #14524
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh u learn to love Adams fat chicks they are all very friendly. There is a fabricator in old town goleta off of Rutherford I believe is the street. Every time I have stopped by to see what he's up to he claims to have a ton of work ahead of him
Old 06-14-2013, 12:30 AM   #14525
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
x2. Dirty D will take care of you.

I did.
I was granted an honorary 805 membership in 2011. Now I just troll and snicker and make fun of derps with white Tundras.

Hey hey....don't make me come down there and zip tie you're fucking driveshaft again.

Tick tick tick tick....
"There's sand in my transmission! "

What's wrong with fat chicks?
Just wait till u come back to cali. Lil blue will have her revenge

And yes I was born and raised in old town
Old 06-14-2013, 12:31 AM   #14526
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I was granted an honorary 805 membership in 2011.

<3

Old 06-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #14527
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh u learn to love Adams fat chicks they are all very friendly. There is a fabricator in old town goleta off of Rutherford I believe is the street. Every time I have stopped by to see what he's up to he claims to have a ton of work ahead of him
I've always meant to stop in that place. Never got around to it. Drove by there today in fact... I might just have to!
Old 06-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #14528
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Long travel isn't just good in the desert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7QRJJGx8hE
Old 06-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #14529
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How do I not know you? Did you not go to DP? I graduated 09
Old 06-14-2013, 12:34 AM   #14530

Quote:
I've always meant to stop in that place. Never got around to it. Drove by there today in fact... I might just have to!
Nice enough guy he just always seems to busy with other shit to get you in in a timely manner. I know he just had a kid too so that's probably stealing more of his time
Old 06-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #14531
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I graduated 2012 haha....you must have seen his blue truck in the lot!
Old 06-14-2013, 12:45 AM   #14532
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
I graduated 2012 haha....you must have seen his blue truck in the lot!
Young'in. This is blowing my mind! Although to be fair, I spent very little of my junior and senior year actually in school

I drove an f150 then
Old 06-14-2013, 12:47 AM   #14533
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Also, I parked in the teachers lot every day. Took until the last week of class, senior year to get caught
Old 06-14-2013, 01:00 AM   #14534
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Also, I parked in the teachers lot every day. Took until the last week of class, senior year to get caught
hahaha i did the same when i was in HS. my truck was stock back then too
Old 06-14-2013, 01:11 AM   #14535

Quote:
I went to dp graduated 2010 truck had 0 shit done to it in 09 so I'm not surprised everyone was paying more attention to my gfs car back then
Old 06-14-2013, 01:22 AM   #14536
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I went to dp graduated 2010 truck had 0 shit done to it in 09 so I'm not surprised everyone was paying more attention to my gfs car back then
What did she drive? I'm still surprised that i don't remember your truck. Makes it a little better that you were a year behind me...
Old 06-14-2013, 01:25 AM   #14537

Quote:
What did she drive? I'm still surprised that i don't remember your truck. Makes it a little better that you were a year behind me...
66 chevelle
Old 06-14-2013, 01:30 AM   #14538
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
66 chevelle
I vaguely remember a girl with that a year younger... it was white? Honestly junior year was a lot of and senior year I think I had three classes on campus... the others were at CC or independent study. It still kind of amazes me the shit was got away with. We'd have our friends come into class "emergency leadership meeting" or "he needs to get on the bus for a waterpolo tournament in la." I was neither in leadership nor did I play waterpolo.

Edit: or was it black? and she had brown hair?
Old 06-14-2013, 08:01 AM   #14539

Quote:
I vaguely remember a girl with that a year younger... it was white? Honestly junior year was a lot of and senior year I think I had three classes on campus... the others were at CC or independent study. It still kind of amazes me the shit was got away with. We'd have our friends come into class "emergency leadership meeting" or "he needs to get on the bus for a waterpolo tournament in la." I was neither in leadership nor did I play waterpolo.

Edit: or was it black? and she had brown hair?
The second one ur thinking of lol and she was in the same grade as u
Old 06-14-2013, 08:21 AM   #14540
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey man fat chics need love too...dont knock it till u try it...hit me up on thise sliders and frame plates...i can knock all that out in a day and you are more then welcome to supervise

Products Discussed in this Thread