Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(805) TW Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2013, 09:51 PM   #15601
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
have you still not done the rear yet?
Not yet still waiting till after the spare tire and jack are squared away. Rear hung in a lot better with the stiffer rear but still had like 2" of the shock that didn't get touched even after hucking the shit out of it at the sand drag
Old 09-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #15602
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Not yet still waiting till after the spare tire and jack are squared away. Rear hung in a lot better with the stiffer rear but still had like 2" of the shock that didn't get touched even after hucking the shit out of it at the sand drag
what are your bumps at psi wise?
Old 09-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #15604
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what are your bumps at psi wise?
150Psi....biggest probem with the rear is there is zero weight and full size valving
Old 09-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #15605
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dangler View Post
150Psi....biggest probem with the rear is there is zero weight and full size valving
ahh okay. i always thought 150 was kind of on the high end for bumps. im running mine at 80.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #15606
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahh okay. i always thought 150 was kind of on the high end for bumps. im running mine at 80.
I think mine are at 120
Old 09-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #15607
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright guys we are 2 days away from the meet at in and out. I'm getting there at 8 to get food and bs then we will be leaving at 9 to hit west camino cielo. Who is coming?
Old 09-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #15608
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
Why so late??!???? Some of us have work in the morning. I'll have to think about it cause I assume that'll put me back home around 12 or later
Old 09-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #15609

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowsk8air2 View Post
Why so late??!???? Some of us have work in the morning. I'll have to think about it cause I assume that'll put me back home around 12 or later
Cause some of us have school and work that late lol
Old 09-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #15610
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah ^^.

I'm probably coming
Old 09-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #15611
Crodell6 is on a distinguished road
Crodell6's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new. . . Details on meet?
Old 09-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #15612

Meet it at in and out in goleta we will get some food and bull shit there for about an hour giving everyonr time to arrive then we will go up the mountain to a local off road trail called west camino cielo its a fire road with a couple of off shoots do do some hill climbs but this is also 2wd and stock friendly
Old 09-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #15613
Quote:
Meet it at in and out in goleta we will get some food and bull shit there for about an hour giving everyonr time to arrive then we will go up the mountain to a local off road trail called west camino cielo its a fire road with a couple of off shoots do do some hill climbs but this is also 2wd and stock friendly
That sounds absolutely bad ass.
These are legal roads to drive? I'm in the middle of P.D. processing and will be DQ'd if I'm cited.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #15614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crodell6 View Post
That sounds absolutely bad ass.
These are legal roads to drive? I'm in the middle of P.D. processing and will be DQ'd if I'm cited.
Yep totally legal. The hill climbs might be illegal to go on since there were fences that happened to fall apart when my buddys show up but I have going on this trail very constantly over the last 4 years and have once to see a ranger out there
Old 09-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #15615
Quote:
Yep totally legal. The hill climbs might be illegal to go on since there were fences that happened to fall apart when my buddys show up but I have going on this trail very constantly over the last 4 years and have once to see a ranger out there
Hahahahahaha.
Yeah, Fences Do That. Lol
Old 09-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #15616
Happysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabien
Happysmiley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post

And it starts.....well bedsides
Hey I have a set of F67's for sale, haven't posted them yet.
I think I remember you were looking for a set.
Hit me up (niney fore 9) tharee 3 8ight- 88 ate 4
Old 09-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #15617
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happysmiley View Post
He got 50ts
Old 09-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #15618
Happysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shedHappysmiley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabien
Happysmiley's Tacoma Gallery
Word.
$450 for anyone interested.
Mine are sagged out a bit but would be good on a lighter truck.
Single cab pickup, single spare...
Old 09-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #15619
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
He got 50ts
Good looking out but, what he said ^^^
Old 09-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #15620
broker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to behold

Name: Broker
broker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Word.
$450 for anyone interested.
Mine are sagged out a bit but would be good on a lighter truck.
Single cab pickup, single spare...
I'm guessing they would be too soft for a 3rd gen 4runner?

Products Discussed in this Thread