Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(805) TW Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 12:09 AM   #16222
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
I cant go tomorrow night but am down for a friday afternoon romp. Cant let this rain go to waste! Possibly take the 2 wheeled vehicles up there?
Old 11-21-2013, 12:36 AM   #16223
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
lets go tomorrow night ...! why cant you get your mount in alex?
Just doesn't want to drop in to where it needs to be. Going to try ratcheting it down to where it needs to go tomorrow if I have time
Old 11-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #16224
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Just doesn't want to drop in to where it needs to be. Going to try ratcheting it down to where it needs to go tomorrow if I have time
passenger or driver side mount?

and chris, i've been waiting to go...!
Old 11-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #16225
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
passenger or driver side mount?

and chris, i've been waiting to go...!
It was driver's but now got drivers in and trying to get passenger in got much closer today
Old 11-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #16226
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
It was driver's but now got drivers in and trying to get passenger in got much closer today
really damn! mine just dropped right in... i just jacked up the motor from behind the oil pan after loosening the old ones and they swapped right out. how are you moving the motor? and did you loosen your trans mount to let it move a little more? hope it works out
Old 11-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #16227

Quote:
really damn! mine just dropped right in... i just jacked up the motor from behind the oil pan after loosening the old ones and they swapped right out. how are you moving the motor? and did you loosen your trans mount to let it move a little more? hope it works out
Yes and engine hoist. It's getting there just ran out of time a little more bfh and some shaking and prying it will go in
Old 11-22-2013, 07:23 AM   #16228
anyone have snow chains i could borrow for the weekend? i'm going up to big bear and chains are now required to be in the car or they won't let you through, doesn't really matter if they fit my truck or not
Old 11-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #16230
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
(805) TW Members Thread

Got some F67s in DTFs shop up for sale.

Id like 600 for the leaves. Miscellaneous hardware is negotiable.

Almost brand new. I have the hardware for sale if you need that as well, everything besides shock mounts and bushings

Just throwing it out there
Old 11-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #16231

Well one big ass pipe wrench later and my motor mounts are finally in. Pretty sure my frame is tweaked though. Just gonna run it for now until after the holiday 200 so I can finally watch a race if my work schedule will allow it. Then it will go in to get straightened and a fresh coat of paint and maybe a new core support
Old 11-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #16232
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
Upgraded my TRD sport rims! So I posted the old ones to craigslist if anyone is interested.

http://santamaria.craigslist.org/pts/4212041028.html

New look:

Old 11-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #16233
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
I also have a set of f67s if anyone is interested
Old 11-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #16234
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'm looking for some 265/75/16 all terrains... keep your eyes peeled 805 buddies. thanks
Old 11-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #16235
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i'm looking for some 265/75/16 all terrains... keep your eyes peeled 805 buddies. thanks
Same here but 2 35x12.5x15

Or a set of 33x12.5x15
Old 11-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #16236
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Same here but 2 35x12.5x15

Or a set of 33x12.5x15
i'll keep looking for you bro.
where were saturday night? you wouldn't pick up the phone
Old 11-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #16238
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
i'll keep looking for you bro.
where were saturday night? you wouldn't pick up the phone
Thabks bruh, I was down the street eating a thanksgiving meal.. She didn't have a iPhone 5 chargers..

Couldn't pass up free food lol

Quote:
i have a 33x12.5x15 thats slightly cupped haha, not sure if that helps
If it was a 35 I'd be all over it
Old 11-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #16239

Ugh dropped $500 today alone in replacement parts for my truck and another $350 in the next few weeks. I hate blowing that much money on stuff that's not upgrading
Old 11-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #16240
Quote:
Ugh dropped $500 today alone in replacement parts for my truck and another $350 in the next few weeks. I hate blowing that much money on stuff that's not upgrading
damn gurl whatd you order?

Products Discussed in this Thread