Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(805) TW Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2014, 04:20 PM   #16582
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a line on a good/cheap alignment shop? Had been planning to do the firestone lifetime deal but heard they only do stock specs now.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:43 PM   #16584
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Nice hopefully the one in SB will too... I just don't want to be limited to factory specs!

Those TC cab things are really interesting... may have to look more into that...
Old 01-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #16585
broker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to behold

Name: Broker
broker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
I got two firestones that will honor my lifetime alignments! Ventura and Camarillo. TC cam tab dealios fixed my need for alignments after every offroad trip.
That's some bs. The one in camarillo won't touch my 4runner or my tacoma. The runner is LT but the tacoma just has a small lift and they won't touch it even tho I have the lifetime alignment. I have to go up to ventura to get mine aligned. And the 4runner I've never had aligned. I just do that one myself and it works pretty good.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #16586
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Anyone have a line on a good/cheap alignment shop? Had been planning to do the firestone lifetime deal but heard they only do stock specs now.

What do you gotta do to get it? Just buy tires from them?
Old 01-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #16587
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
im pretty sure its just a one time 125 dollar fee, or something around there
Old 01-12-2014, 07:38 PM   #16588
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
You don't have to buy tires from them. It's a service. Kinda like if you just went to get an alignment from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marintacoma View Post
im pretty sure its just a one time 125 dollar fee, or something around there
It was ~$175 when I did the quote thing on their website a couple weeks ago....
Old 01-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #16589
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by broker View Post
That's some bs. The one in camarillo won't touch my 4runner or my tacoma. The runner is LT but the tacoma just has a small lift and they won't touch it even tho I have the lifetime alignment. I have to go up to ventura to get mine aligned. And the 4runner I've never had aligned. I just do that one myself and it works pretty good.
Huh, go in and ask for the manager guy. That's who did mine, although I only did it once there. A shit load of times at the Ventura one. The manager there is pretty cool, I think his name is Dale.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:51 PM   #16591
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
ventura firestone wouldn't touch my old truck... i guess they think you're sexier or something cory
Old 01-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #16593
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i love that show lol
Old 01-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #16594
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
ehhhh.. maybe. i wasnt trying to spend that much but well see.
ill sell yah mine its linex'ed too, $50 with hitch its just sitting at my house
Old 01-12-2014, 09:06 PM   #16596

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Rafi just might be my favorite dysfunctional character on a show...so much awesome fail.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHhhNme8t_w
Old 01-12-2014, 10:03 PM   #16598
broker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to beholdbroker is a splendid one to behold

Name: Broker
broker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Huh, go in and ask for the manager guy. That's who did mine, although I only did it once there. A shit load of times at the Ventura one. The manager there is pretty cool, I think his name is Dale.
Guess I'll have to try there one of these days to see it cleans up some road manners.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:23 AM   #16599
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
ventura firestone wouldn't touch my old truck... i guess they think you're sexier or something cory
I have yet to go back since rear longtravel. I got the deal when I was full mid travel, then had both places do it with the front lt kit....one look at ur old truck and they knew it would be used...
Old 01-13-2014, 06:28 AM   #16600
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
no. i didn't hear that! that's cool. any idea where and when he's planning to start?
Hes joining up with this dude mike who owns gun metal fab. Mike has a nice big ol plasma table and has bren pretty slow so karl is gonna share the shop with him. Hes been moving stuff in but i dont believe hes done any work yet

Products Discussed in this Thread