Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(805) TW Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #17741
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
PS did the 805 feel that earthquake??
Old 03-29-2014, 09:28 AM   #17742
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Nope.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:34 AM   #17743
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
You knew that was me behind you flashing the lights right?
At first I was ahh hell no! Do dafuq just flashed me and then the leds came on and I was oh firsure it's Chris haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
whats april 5th?
Deltopia in IV
Old 03-30-2014, 07:22 AM   #17744
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post

Deltopia in IV
i thought itd be in the end of april... illl try and figure somethin out.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:41 AM   #17745
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
also if someone is lookin at getting a 30" amber lemme know. im somewhat motivated to sell it at the moment.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:42 AM   #17746
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
also if someone is lookin at getting a 30" amber lemme know. im somewhat motivated to sell it at the moment.
How much?
Old 03-30-2014, 09:43 AM   #17747
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBrah View Post
Nope.
Well we felt it out here!

Quote:
Deltopia in IV
Is that the result of floatopia getting ban'd?
Old 03-30-2014, 09:46 AM   #17748
Quote:
How much?
i sent you a pm mang!
Old 03-30-2014, 09:56 AM   #17749
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm shoot one my way too
Old 03-30-2014, 10:00 PM   #17751
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rain came into the forecast out of nowhere. Gonna have to get up to West this week.

Old 03-30-2014, 10:35 PM   #17752
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo this weekend from bay area

Hey everyone I'm going to pismo beach dunes to test out my truck on the 5th and 6th of april, this next weekend! Let me know if anyone wants to meet up we will be there with a white dodge cummins with a flat bed trailer for my rig! Hit me up 925-708-3356 Brian
Old 03-31-2014, 08:10 AM   #17753
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, but it put my hometown on the map!! lol! My parents kitchen was trashed!! I told them never to store the alcohol on the top of the fridge!!! Lost the whiskey that night.

Quote:
At first I was ahh hell no! Do dafuq just flashed me and then the leds came on and I was oh firsure it's Chris haha.
Yeah I figured those would give it away!
Old 03-31-2014, 08:51 AM   #17754
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, but it put my hometown on the map!! lol! My parents kitchen was trashed!! I told them never to store the alcohol on the top of the fridge!!! Lost the whiskey that night.

Yeah I figured those would give it away!
First off I'm glad everyone is ok, second... I am SOO VERY sorry for your loss of the whiskey haha
Old 03-31-2014, 09:20 AM   #17755
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruth View Post
First off I'm glad everyone is ok, second... I am SOO VERY sorry for your loss of the whiskey haha

Thanks man! It was a rough night for them but they will overcome these troubling times.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:09 AM   #17756

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man! It was a rough night for them but they will overcome these troubling times.
Haha thank god
Old 04-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #17757
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theo
TheosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't feel anything nor did anyone I know up here.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:08 AM   #17758
Stalker

Theo did you decide on leafs yet?
Old 04-01-2014, 03:52 PM   #17759
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theo
TheosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBrah View Post
Theo did you decide on leafs yet?
I'm leaning towards Dakars but, I'm still a bit hesitant due to some saying they ride really stiff without weight. I was thiking that if I got the Dakars, I'd pull the 3rd leaf out and/or one of the overloads off. I don't want a bunch of rake, want to be able to put weight in the back, and don't want odd noises and have it ride harshly.

:subtitled: I think so...maybe not
Old 04-01-2014, 06:31 PM   #17760
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have any scrap metal or bright ideas on where to pick some up? Kinda tempted to rummage the various metal suppliers bins....

Welder comes tomorrow

Need some material to practice on

Products Discussed in this Thread