Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Sunday wheeling

Old 02-27-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday wheeling

AAhhh, nice sunny Sunday, it's 9:50 am & we're heading out to do a huge loop heading north to Ranchita, drop down to desert ,then come back up I-8, finishing off at Valley of the Moon, or maybe Mason valley (if passable) Should be a great day to wheel ..........

Ya'll have a good one......
Old 02-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
AAhhh, nice sunny Sunday, it's 9:50 am & we're heading out to do a huge loop heading north to Ranchita, drop down to desert ,then come back up I-8, finishing off at Valley of the Moon, or maybe Mason valley (if passable) Should be a great day to wheel ..........

Ya'll have a good one......
I agree, my friend. It's a nice sunny day after a strong storm. Should be some mud in many places while the desert is probably patched here and there with it. That sounds like a real nice drive. I hope you guys have a great time. Be safe out there, Doug! It looks like a perfect day for wheeling
Old 02-27-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Bring back pics
Old 02-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy it, you lucky Cali owners.

I'll be wheeling in snow...
Old 02-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I agree, my friend. It's a nice sunny day after a strong storm. Should be some mud in many places while the desert is probably patched here and there with it. That sounds like a real nice drive. I hope you guys have a great time. Be safe out there, Doug! It looks like a perfect day for wheeling
Actually, the desert got some good rain, too. Should be plenty of mud in the desert.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:01 AM   #6
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post
Enjoy it, you lucky Cali owners.

I'll be wheeling in snow...

It just snowed up there, that's why they're wheeling. They want to wheel in the snow.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

It just snowed up there, that's why they're wheeling. They want to wheel in the snow.
Thanks for straightening me out, DA.

I didn't read the OPs post in complete detail...
Old 02-27-2011, 11:16 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post
Thanks for straightening me out, DA.

I didn't read the OPs post in complete detail...

It's funny, we covet snow, and you loathe it.