Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Snow Summit, Advice?

Old 03-02-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Snow Summit, Advice?

Old 03-03-2011, 02:47 AM   #3
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
You won't need chains at all. I was there from last sunday to yesterday. Snow summit during the week is always cheap. I think if you join the c.o.r.e program they give you $10 off. check the website, I did it once, I don't even remember what that c.o.r.e shit is anymore.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
R u driving ur truck?
Old 03-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #5
SuperWhiteTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
SuperWhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
hey guys im heading up to snow summit with the family on saturday, and i was wondering if anyone knows where the cheapest lift tickets are?
also do you guys know the how the roads are up there? im a prerunner but i have 285 toyo ATs, ill take chains just incase
thanks guys
dude i would look into snow valley, way less crouded im headin up tomorrow look into the snow jam card its a really good deal!