Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Arcadia, CA Tacos

Old 03-03-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Arcadia, CA Tacos

I was wondering if anybody want to do a Meet in Arcadia/Monorvia? who all in the pasadena area or covina area to represent.

Ok Guys Helping out Fellow member on TW with a install suspension parts. So Making this little meet BBQ and Pool party.
June 15, 2013 Saturday IN Arcadia

Arcadia, 91006
PM the for the Address

TIme whenever you feel

WHo is in
1. Manwithoutaplan
2. bradicus8
Old 03-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
just mix it with the downey taco's.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
lmfao at steve's sig /\
Old 03-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
lmfao at steve's sig /\
You know who it is right?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #7
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
You know who it is right?
it's Doug right?
that crazy old man?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
it's Doug right?
that crazy old man?
yeah. check the last page of the fiesta thread
Old 03-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #9
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I'm in glendora not too far
Old 03-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #11
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I work in El Monte and have play co-ed softball at Arcadia Park on Thursday's. Keep me posted.

Monrovia has a easy hiking trial if you guys are down, I think called Monrovia Cyn Falls and there's Eaton Cyn.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #18
MikeD20 is on a distinguished road

Army: SSG
Name: Mike
MikeD20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I'm down. I work in El Monte and have play co-ed softball at Arcadia Park on Thursday's. Keep me posted.

Monrovia has a easy hiking trial if you guys are down, I think called Monrovia Cyn Falls and there's Eaton Cyn.
Yeah I used to go on rucks over there and run up or ruck up the MT.Wilson trail also. That's good stuff there! HOOAH!!