Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #21462
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
damn everyone is at engage helping to prep....maybe i should roll over
No paisas allowed
Old 07-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #21464
SoCal LED Dash Swap
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
No paisas allowed
cool, then i wont bring my friends
Old 07-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #21465
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
The studs can be easily removed. You can buy OEM studs through toyota or a stud kit at trail-gear.com. I have the trail-gear stud kit in the monkeycrawler since I literally ripped out five OEM studs from the housing.

Edit: for an absolute quick fix you can match up the stud size from pepboys, homedepot, or even king bolt
Ok. Ill look at trail gear.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #21466
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Ok. Ill look at trail gear.
Everytime I have ordered from trailgear(and that has been many times lol) I got my parts next day UPS since they are local in fresno

Edit.. just make sure you call em in the morning or order them online tonight. Also make sure you have all the supplies like gear oil and whatever gasket material that you choose to use.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #21467
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Everytime I have ordered from trailgear(and that has been many times lol) I got my parts next day UPS since they are local in fresno

Edit.. just make sure you call em in the morning or order them online tonight. Also make sure you have all the supplies like gear oil and whatever gasket material that you choose to use.
Im having trouble finding the bolts. also, can i use a liquid gasket?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #21468
Power Top

Quote:
Im having trouble finding the bolts. also, can i use a liquid gasket?
The stud kit should be under the differential section..I use ultra grey rtv gasket sealant with zero issues
Old 07-17-2012, 10:13 PM   #21469
Power Top

Booya boy...

http://www.trail-gear.com/differential-stud-kit
Old 07-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #21470

Quote:
Are you sure these fit in our 2nd gen tacomas? I.think the bolts thread in the axle housing. I dont see how these work.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #21471
SoCal LED Dash Swap
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
i cant stop laughing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Try #3
Me:ey baby when you gona let me tap that?
Her:wtf I havnt talked to you in like 2 years
Me: well maybe it's time we catch up on some stuff and eachothers body
Her: sure fuck it why not
Me:really?!
Her:yea but try to last longer than 5 minutes this time

Fail! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Not my fault I was young and inexperienced! Besides I don't see why girls think its a bad thing to not last long, that just means she good at f**kin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Lmao.. No it means you're bad.
+1 for ms. Jasmine
Old 07-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #21472
Power Top

Quote:
Are you sure these fit in our 2nd gen tacomas? I.think the bolts thread in the axle housing. I dont see how these work.
They have an allen head and screw in starting from the inside..trust me you clown haha
Old 07-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #21473

Quote:
i cant stop laughing....

+1 for ms. Jasmine

X2!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #21474

Quote:
They have an allen head and screw in starting from the inside..trust me you clown haha
Haha. Ok ok. Just wanna be sure im getting the right ones.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #21475
Power Top

you can also order individual OEM studs from MarlinCawler (also in fresno)..

http://www.marlincrawler.com/differe...ferential-stud
Old 07-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #21476

Quote:
you can also order individual OEM studs from MarlinCawler (also in fresno)..

http://www.marlincrawler.com/differe...ferential-stud
Nah. Id rather get the kit from trailgear because I can just replace all the studs and have the sealer all in one shot. I see how they fit. Im glad that youve seen these go in before or else id be freaking out! Lol haha

Calling trailgear tomorrow early!!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #21477
Power Top

Quote:
Nah. Id rather get the kit from trailgear because I can just replace all the studs and have the sealer all in one shot. I see how they fit. Im glad that youve seen these go in before or else id be freaking out! Lol haha

Calling trailgear tomorrow early!!
not only have i seen it..i've done it to the MonkeyCrawler with the very same trail-gear kit

do you have all of the necessary tools for this..like jack stands, jack etc etc or should i bring mine over?

Jasmine says to call bright and early and let em know that you need the kit ASAP so they get shipped the same day. worst case scenario is that you get the kit friday instead of thursday..which for me is ok since ill be off from work on vacation starting thursday evening..dont be jealous lol
Old 07-18-2012, 12:27 AM   #21478
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not only have i seen it..i've done it to the MonkeyCrawler with the very same trail-gear kit

do you have all of the necessary tools for this..like jack stands, jack etc etc or should i bring mine over?

Jasmine says to call bright and early and let em know that you need the kit ASAP so they get shipped the same day. worst case scenario is that you get the kit friday instead of thursday..which for me is ok since ill be off from work on vacation starting thursday evening..dont be jealous lol
What is a vacation? Never heard of those...
Old 07-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #21479
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i cant stop laughing....
LMFAO I'm dying

Hiatt, when are you gonna be fixing your diff?
Old 07-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #21480
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
What is a vacation? Never heard of those...
i'll let you know..this will literally be my first vacation vacation ever and looking forward to it

Products Discussed in this Thread