Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Old 02-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #28861
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Any interest in a daytime meet at a dealer? Was at Claremont Toyota today and they had an FJ meet with over 100 trucks (not today) and said they would be interested in doing a Tacoma meet there. Its would need to be 50+ trucks though to make it worth it. Think we could pull it off??

Edit: btw Rodger, Randy was working so we used your discount to buy my parts hahaha don't be mad lol
Old 02-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #28862
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good cheap place to get rotors turned?? Doing my brakes soon

Old 02-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #28863
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Good cheap place to get rotors turned?? Doing my brakes soon

I believe LPheat asked and Nubbs and a few others told him where to go a few pages back.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #28864
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I believe LPheat asked and Nubbs and a few others told him where to go a few pages back.
Thanks. I remember that now
Old 02-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #28865
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How far up the 38 is it at? *from you
15-20 min up highway 38 from us. All i know is if they dont settle this tonight..... Gonna be all amped up on mt dew with the safety off. They get him, i will sleep like a baby lol
Old 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #28866
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
15-20 min up highway 38 from us. All i know is if they dont settle this tonight..... Gonna be all amped up on mt dew with the safety off. They get him, i will sleep like a baby lol
Good thing I taught Mayday how to attack the jugular.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #28867
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ryan's doing my brakes but ill see if I can probably take my rotors off and get them redone at napa
Old 02-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #28868
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post
Ryan's doing my brakes but ill see if I can probably take my rotors off and get them redone at napa
Nice. Thanks. Did you see how much they charge?
Old 02-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #28869
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nice. Thanks. Did you see how much they charge?
Not yet, I gotta look it up
Old 02-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #28870
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You brought up KY when my post had nothing to do with KY...it's alright. Stop trying to play it off. Damn messican.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I lold pretty hard at work
see hiatt laughed...but then again hiatt does have a bit of latino in him

Quote:
Any interest in a daytime meet at a dealer? Was at Claremont Toyota today and they had an FJ meet with over 100 trucks (not today) and said they would be interested in doing a Tacoma meet there. Its would need to be 50+ trucks though to make it worth it. Think we could pull it off??

Edit: btw Rodger, Randy was working so we used your discount to buy my parts hahaha don't be mad lol
dont be using my shit son.....

but ya i wanted to make a meet there on a saturday...early like at lunch and have a bbq maybe a couple of companies like tundra shop.
they asked me to plan one about 2 months ago...just havent fully invested time in it
Old 02-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #28871
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
^^ sounds like fun!! if you do it on a weekend in the afternoon id be down... just gotta drop off my son at his moms around 1 haha... and seeing as how i got my truck at claremont toyota it would be fitting to be there for the meet.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 PM   #28872
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
DO the icon have Resi or no?
No they don't.I was not sure if I need them or not,please don't tell me that I do.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #28873
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Whats in it for us? Hotdogs, popcorn???
Old 02-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #28874
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
Whats in it for us? Hotdogs, popcorn???
Nothing...all of that would be covered by us too
It's like a free promotion to them
Old 02-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #28875
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
So what the hell the point.
"If youre gonna give us free promotion, we really need you to have atleast 50 vehicles to make it worth our while."
WTF
Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #28876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:26 PM   #28877
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I was told...cuz "we're" using their property...I can try to see if we can get something going
Old 02-13-2013, 04:45 AM   #28878
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
We should just have a meet at norms with our 50 trucks just to mock toyota for not letting us "use their property" lol
Old 02-13-2013, 07:18 AM   #28879
Thin Blue Line

^ just left norms a few minutes ago
Old 02-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #28880
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread