Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #28961
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
tow that shit ..

if it was tucked away in a corner and parked decently I might have a different opinion. But dropping your big ass truck across 5 spaces and bailing in another car with no shame probably means the lot has a reputation for being a place to drop your shit without problems. Kill that assumption today

that looks to be an abandoned Circuit City in the background .. are you in Rancho by chance?
Ah this makes it 3 vs 3

What now!

Yeah its an old CC. In Pomona. That is the whole reason we are here, cuz people drop their shit off all day long and since the building is vacant they need us to make sure the parking lot remains empty. That's about it. Pretty much the most lame boring job one could ever have. Thank God I only do this like 1 time a month to cover for people. This is a company I used to work for. I'm not even technically an employee anymore lol. Just a side gig. So I gotta have fun with it. When I did this full time I towed probably 5 cars a week. Sometimes 3 or 4 per day. I was a dick. It got me in a lot of trouble. I towed an off-duty police officers personal vehicle one time that ended badly. Long story short, it ended weeks later when I ended up drawing my weapon on 2 off-duty unidentified Leos. They had plain clothes on with no badge displayed and each had a gun. Had them at gun point and then internal affairs got involved from upland PD (or la Verne, I forgot) and I never saw them again. Now I'm skeptical to tow anymore lol
Old 02-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #28962
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
*waiting for the traveler to write something about Chris dorner*
Old 02-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #28963
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not taking my job too seriously, I could care less about the truck. I just wanted to have some fun with it and let TW decide this mans fate

Its not an abandoned lot, it has operating businesses including a home depot, but this side of the lot is empty.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #28964
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
For consideration:

Battle at Primm is next weekend!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-2013-a-2.html
Old 02-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #28966
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
If it's the parking lot at the Pomona Home Depot then I don't see what's the problem with parking like that...there's like 500 empty spots anyways...

Not racist if you all laugh and it's the truth there white big
500 empty spots and people complaining he parks like a dick.
Tow tomorrow morning. Next time catch him before he leaves and tell him to get his shit out of here.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #28967
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
da fuq did you just say to me?
zombies...
You really think they exist?
c'mon man...
Old 02-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #28970
Thin Blue Line

@ matt, if you told me you were going to official zombie business I would tow you. But if you just parked and left, then your safe. I refuse to tow any tacomas!!!

The vehicle I towed from the previous story that ended badly was a Tacoma. First and last taco I tow.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:52 PM   #28971
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
zombies...
You really think they exist?
c'mon man...
Ill make sure to leave you behind when they come.......
Old 02-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #28972
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Ill make sure to leave you behind when they come.......
gawd...
not you too.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #28973

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
gawd...
not you too.
You know me better than that....
Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #28974
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
But really, nobody on ZRT ACTUALLY believes there will be a zombie apocalypse, but it's fun as hell to get yourself and truck ready for it anyway

Lots of general survival skills to be learned from those people... definitely something worth learning, especially with some of the places we go wheeling. Shit can turn bad at any second.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #28975
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But really, nobody on ZRT ACTUALLY believes there will be a zombie apocalypse, but it's fun as hell to get yourself and truck ready for it anyway

Lots of general survival skills to be learned from those people... definitely something worth learning, especially with some of the places we go wheeling. Shit can turn bad at any second.
Next mod for you is to mount a 50. cal in the bed for just in case.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #28976

Holy shit your zombie team is real?!?! I thought you just custom made stickers on eBay or some shit.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #28977
Thin Blue Line

Small update. The ugly green dodge pickup that the truck driver left in just returned. They opened the hood of this "abandoned" truck and starred at it for 5 minutes like it was gonna fix itself (assuming something is wrong in the first place). Then they left again :sly: Guess I'll wait till tomorrow. Hope he gets the memo
Old 02-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #28978

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

always down for making a vehicle ready for doomsday haha
but the whole "lets go kill some zombies because they exist!" just not buying into it for some reason.
But...to each his own. lol
Old 02-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #28980
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Next mod for you is to mount a 50. cal in the bed for just in case.
Was thinking of fabbing up a rotating anti-aircraft turret for like SEMA or something...would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Holy shit your zombie team is real?!?! I thought you just custom made stickers on eBay or some shit.
http://www.ZombieResponseTeam.net

Products Discussed in this Thread