Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #29021
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
I'm trying to go to the Offroad swap meet...anyone else down?
Dude I'm trying to go to I want to get new off road lights and stuff,,, what time are you going on feb the 24
Old 02-21-2013, 10:58 AM   #29022
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lame...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when there fuel like comes on, I've burned 17 gallons correct?
about that
Old 02-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #29024
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
The off road expo is this sunday? I wanna go ill let u know if i can
Old 02-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #29026
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
about that
Wow I actually got 17 mpg to the low fuel (255)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
17.1 I believe. I usually have a range of 25 miles until I'm running on fumes.
25 miles from the light? You still have 4ish gallons left on the tank...I can easily run another 55 miles
Old 02-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #29027
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
Dude I'm trying to go to I want to get new off road lights and stuff,,, what time are you going on feb the 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
The off road expo is this sunday? I wanna go ill let u know if i can
I want to leave early like 7am...be there around 740-745
Old 02-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #29028
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want to leave early like 7am...be there around 740-745
I'm down we should meet up somewhere and head out together
Old 02-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #29029
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Wow I actually got 17 mpg to the low fuel (255)

25 miles from the light? You still have 4ish gallons left on the tank...I can easily run another 55 miles
nice
Old 02-21-2013, 12:59 PM   #29031
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's pushing it.
How
Old 02-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #29033
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I've never been lower than 3 gallons left...
Just saying if you HAD to you could pull more
Old 02-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #29036
the full Monty

Quote:
Spindles are the same part number for prerunner or 4x4. All you need to do is pop out the dust cap and slide the axle through it, then bolt the hub to it.

CalMini sells them for $250 a piece!
ok. How much did you get your Front icon's for??

Products Discussed in this Thread