Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #29861
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
might need to get a new aux cable after while they wear out.
It's not the cable I have tried 3 diffrent ones
Old 03-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #29862
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and i saw this beauty in riverside today

Old 03-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #29865

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have the stock head unit still so its the on the front below the deck by the car charger ports
Old 03-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #29866
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery

saw this guy in RIVERSIDE on the 60 east from the 215 lol
Old 03-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #29867
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I got my muff done and its extremely loud so I jumped under the truck and noticed that the front end of the muffler isn't welded just slid on, is that normal?
Old 03-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #29868
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Thanks ROD for doing my DTRL w/resisters. . . Also did my leds in my grill. Looks amazing. . .
looking sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Rodger how do I fix my aux plug on the radio every time i hit a bump my iPad stops playing and it switches to cd ?
Hmmm weird...maybe the plug is busted...
Old 03-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #29870
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
No cuz this is not the OC thread
Old 03-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #29873

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
there have been so many cop related shootings lately its crazy, anyone else think its cause of the whole Dorner thing has all the crazies coming out ?
Old 03-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #29874
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Throwing out an open invite to anyone interested in standing around doing nothing and talkin shit while I replace my lower ball joints, inner tie-rods and lower control arm bushings tomorrow. (That means you Ry-bone)
Old 03-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #29875
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
Throwing out an open invite to anyone interested in standing around doing nothing and talkin shit while I replace my lower ball joints, inner tie-rods and lower control arm bushings tomorrow. (That means you Ry-bone)
Nubbs, let me know how those lower ball joints are. I heard they are a PITA to change. Mine are due
Old 03-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #29877
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
hey ryan im in for tomorrow!! ill see u guys at 9:30
Old 03-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #29879

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Mario get ready to shred the gnar !!! Should we bring a shovel and maybe some bags so we can pick up the glass someone mentioned the other day ?

Products Discussed in this Thread