Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #29961
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
Kind of a wasted day. Got the inner tie-rods on, but Pepboys screwed me on the arms. They got the bushings in no prob, but it wasn't until I got home that I realized that they had pressed the ball joints incorrectly. I had to go back and explain that where it says "mount inboard" on the boot, should be facing directly away from the wheel. The tech that did it, came up front and tried to convince me it should be fine. I told him, "I don't think that Moog would go out of their way to create an indexed point, if it didn't matter." Needless to say it got redone, but after killing an extra 2 hours my day was pretty well done after that.
why i am not surprised.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #29962
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
I know this has been talked about before, but where is the best spot to get a life time alignment? I think someone mentioned some place in Chino or Chino Hills that the does the force balancing or whatever and offers lifetime for a reasonable rate.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #29963
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
All downloaded on my computer from my camera but now I'm down in riverside for a birthday I promise tonight
Old 03-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #29964
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I know I was just thinking right now on my way to palm springs that i forgot to post them on here lol sorry guys
Old 03-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #29965
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
I know I was just thinking right now on my way to palm springs that i forgot to post them on here lol sorry guys
Old 03-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #29966
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
No one gets to see you and mike gnaring it up tell tonight lol and I will make sure to post your first hill attempt lulz
Old 03-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #29969

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Its getting pretty hot in palm springs, this doesent seem like winter weather.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #29971
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Parents went out to palm Springs this weekend for their anniversary.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #29974
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
So I just applied at Rebel Offroad in Lake Forest. A friend of mine works there as an installer, they do mostly Jeep JK's, installing new axles and diffs and suspension parts. They're hiring a sales team member.

Gonna see how competitive their pay is...I have a pretty great job right now, but this place is 2 miles from my house and in the off-road industry...not to mention a direct dealer for lots of parts we use on our Tacos.

Working around Jeep JK's all day though....idk about that
Old 03-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #29978
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kind of a wasted day. Got the inner tie-rods on, but Pepboys screwed me on the arms. They got the bushings in no prob, but it wasn't until I got home that I realized that they had pressed the ball joints incorrectly. I had to go back and explain that where it says "mount inboard" on the boot, should be facing directly away from the wheel. The tech that did it, came up front and tried to convince me it should be fine. I told him, "I don't think that Moog would go out of their way to create an indexed point, if it didn't matter." Needless to say it got redone, but after killing an extra 2 hours my day was pretty well done after that.
Bump
Old 03-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #29980
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump
Get an answer on that alignment?

Discount tire offers lifetime. Not sure how much or if its legit.

Products Discussed in this Thread