Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #30021
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
BIG THANKS FOR JANKFORCE aka PROFORCE Anthony for the Viper alarm install! This dude is legit and knows his work. If you need work done by him, do contact this lad.

Thanks Hiatt for the much needed work space of unexpected long hours. I was on the border line of being sick from the cold weather. But nothing like resting it off. I hate you for taking me to Mayan mexican food. Tasted amazing going down but this morning was a whole different story. . .
Old 03-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #30022
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
^^ How much damage/what kind of damage is to be expected here? Already spent a grand this year due to mud and not in the mood to spend more after last year's $4k. I need to become a mechanic...
There is always the risk of bad damage when off roading... Only part about off roading I dont like is the risk... but I have a generally good idea of which bypasses are t he ones most likely to cause damage if you dont have body armor... I always try to go just to gave fun and put the 4x gears to work never to prove how big my balls are... id rather go home with my truck looking the same (maybe just dirtier) than to go home with my nuts dragging on the floor hahaha
Old 03-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #30023
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Been on cleg when two of my buddies in their flopped their crawlers hehe but that was a night run..or you could be like that one FJ that flopped near the bottom, wonder if that YouTube video is still up
Good to know! Gotta find that FJ vid now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
it depends on you man if you want to take the bypasses or not if not just stay on the main road like i cant do all the bypasses so ill just do the ones i can and ill take the main road,,, but there really isnt damaged to be expected worst is probably dents if you take some of the hardest bypasses which can require rock sliders (happened to my truck) but other than that its how your drive.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
There is always the risk of bad damage when off roading... Only part about off roading I dont like is the risk... but I have a generally good idea of which bypasses are t he ones most likely to cause damage if you dont have body armor... I always try to go just to gave fun and put the 4x gears to work never to prove how big my balls are... id rather go home with my truck looking the same (maybe just dirtier) than to go home with my nuts dragging on the floor hahaha
Cool. Yeah, I don't mind damage, but I just wanna spread the time of paying stupid money to repair damage out over a longer period of time than I have been in the past 10 months.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #30024
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
BIG THANKS FOR JANKFORCE aka PROFORCE Anthony for the Viper alarm install! This dude is legit and knows his work. If you need work done by him, do contact this lad.

Thanks Hiatt for the much needed work space of unexpected long hours. I was on the border line of being sick from the cold weather. But nothing like resting it off. I hate you for taking me to Mayan mexican food. Tasted amazing going down but this morning was a whole different story. . .
Thanks bud!! Enjoy it! Sorry it took 12 hours
Old 03-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #30025
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. Yeah, I don't mind damage, but I just wanna spread the time of paying stupid money to repair damage out over a longer period of time than I have been in the past 10 months. [/QUOTE]

so you coming tomorow
Old 03-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #30026
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
So where and when we meeting up
Old 03-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #30027
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Thanks bud!! Enjoy it! Sorry it took 12 hours
Ill hit You up in about a week when I get my new stereo in the mail.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #30028
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
So where and when we meeting up
Cleghorn rd exit off the 15 at 9
Old 03-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #30029

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wanna meet up sooner and caravan up there?
Old 03-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #30030

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #30031
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anybody wanna meet up sooner and caravan up there?
Where in Ontario do you live
Old 03-09-2013, 05:10 PM   #30032
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

Hahaha. Im not sorry that I fell asleep. I found chips all over my room you dicks. lol jk
Old 03-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #30033

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Holt x Euclid
Old 03-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #30034

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set (2) of 1.25 wheel spacers for whoever wants them $80 takes them I figured I'd let you guys at them b4 I put them up on the b/s/t section

Old 03-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #30035

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holt x Euclid
If you want we can meet at the chevron off summit on the 15 freeway I always go there to full up then go to cleghorn
Old 03-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #30036

Quote:
Holt x Euclid
I think my friends are meeting me at me house if u want to meet in rancho pm me
Old 03-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #30037

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also up for trades
Old 03-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #30038
TXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
If you want we can meet at the chevron off summit on the 15 freeway I always go there to full up then go to cleghorn
What time at trail head?
Old 03-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #30039

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPRO4X4 View Post
What time at trail head?
We all meeting at 9 off cleghorn rd off of the 15 freeway toward Barstow
Old 03-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #30040
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooo BORED! :banghead:

Products Discussed in this Thread