Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #30041
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
New ball joints, bushings and inner tie-rods are in and aligned.... She feels so sexy!
why did you have to replace them in the first place??
Old 03-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #30043
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
oh I see haha thanks!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #30044
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
they were worn out. Like a used Vagina.
Zing...
Old 03-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #30045
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
why did you have to replace them in the first place??
My bushings were worn heavily and 1 was almost entirely blown out. My ball joints and inner tie-rods were worn and had a lot of play.

But in the spirit of Ry-bone's comment, the steering and suspension felt all loose and sloppy like a used vagina.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:50 AM   #30047
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Hey guys. The girlfriend and i are flying into Burbank and staying in sherman oaks so i know it is a bit away from y'all, but we are trying to find fun yet cheap/free things to do around the city that week. only two things we have planned is San Diego Zoo and going to the beach. Any other ideas? Any meet n greets going on that week? Thanks.

Universal City Walk is fun and Universal studios is there also, you can make a pretty good day just right there, San Diego is pretty far from sherman oaks though
Old 03-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #30048
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good idea.

The girlfriend has one year left on her wildlife degree so the zoo thing is kinda a must.
Two hours to and from is what I found but who knows with traffic. I'm a country small town guy so I'm dreading this traffic I keep hearing about.
So what is up former scow buddy. Their are alot of things to do near Sherman oaks. THere is Hollyweird, Griffith observatory, La brea tar pits, rose bowl, downtown Pasadena and alot more. Their is Orange County meet near Knott Berry farm tonight at 7pm.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #30051
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There's an LA zoo if you don't want to drive down to San Diego
Old 03-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #30052

Ya you're probably better off going to sd
Old 03-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #30053
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yea I'm not going to be down there till Monday. How far from SO you?
Sherman oaks is about 40 minutes away from Arcadia.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #30054
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Sherman oaks is about 40 minutes away from Arcadia.
Really? It takes me 50 from my house...
Old 03-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #30055
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Really? It takes me 50 from my house...
Ok, I am sorry Arcasia to Sherman oaks is 33 Minutes/ 26.2 miles by the crow flies.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #30056
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I was going to say...it's 50 going 70-72ish in my work truck
Old 03-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #30058
the full Monty

Quote:
that bad eh?

goddamn i have no idea where any of these places are haha

Just understand so cal is just one big cluster f$c$ of to many ppl in one area.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #30059
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
SoCal is probably the most confusing big city metro area in the US. It's unlike all other big cities in this country.

Please tell me that you have been out of California to make that statement ?
Old 03-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #30060
the full Monty

Quote:
great. your talking to the guy where this is the normal traffic...
I know what the scow and driving up their is about, plus fresh air.

Products Discussed in this Thread