Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #30341
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Why is it ALWAYS me who witness' some crazy shit go down and always have this burning desire to help when its none of my dam business. First was my crazy drunk guy from last night I almost ran over lol and now tonight I risked me own life to catch a hit and run suspect. Not sure if I'm crazy or stupid or both. But I need to knock it off trying to be captain save a ho all the time

Shoulda seen this shit tonight though.... FUCKING EPIC!!

All I can say is that I now know our Tacoma's are not made for high speed pursuits Got smoked by a Benz I was chasing

Get him!!! GET HIM!!!!
Old 03-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #30342
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #30343
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
ANYONE DOWN TO GRAB LUNCH??

yes im yelling...
Old 03-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #30345
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Edit...
Old 03-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #30346
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah it was a black Benz got on the 71 in chino hills area. Blacked out his lights and was hauling ass. I went to get a plate then backed off. Kept a distance for a bit, then out of nowhere the benz pull up next to a Ford SUV and swerves right into him. Pushes the SUV right into the center divider. It was fucked! The Benz took off still blacked out. Being followed by a Chevy Colorado. I decided to follow too fuck it. Hits lights and sirens (go ahead and flame me I didn't give a shit. This guy almost killed several people I wanted his ass caught. The lights are for my protection not his so screw it). So now I'm code 3 ans merge onto 60 west. Moderate traffic which didn't help. Several miles later I looked down and saw my needle just before 110mph and I said FUCK so I slowed down cuz I didn't realize I was going that fast at all. Benze was GONE! Lost him somewhere in diamond bar. Gave all the info and plate to CHP. Hopefully that fucker is caught cuz this was no joke!

Holy hell...yeah I woulda gone code 3 too fuck that shit. I've hit the lights before on the highway too for my own protection. This is exactly why I want the sirens and more strobes. Shit like this happens all the time and if I can help stop it, then I'm gonna do my best. Just sucks the truck is so slow.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #30347
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Why is it ALWAYS me who witness' some crazy shit go down and always have this burning desire to help when its none of my dam business. First was my crazy drunk guy from last night I almost ran over lol and now tonight I risked me own life to catch a hit and run suspect. Not sure if I'm crazy or stupid or both. But I need to knock it off trying to be captain save a ho all the time

All I can say is that I now know our Tacoma's are not made for high speed pursuits Got smoked by a Benz I was chasing
Lol. I love how you said you were gunna "catch" him. If you get caught doing that shit say bye bye to ever being a cop. Just get the plates and report it. Chasing him will just make him more likely to panic and kill someone. Not trying to flame you, just saying leave that kind of stuff to the cops brah
Old 03-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #30348
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
To clarify, I didn't mean I would ever chase anyody but I'd use the lights and shit to direct traffic out of the way of a wreck or another kind of hazard on the road. That's what I've used my strobes for in the past and they actually work great for that.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #30349
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sounds to me like you really want to be a cop.Why don't you try out for the force.I'm just saying.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #30350
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by R o C C o 5 7 View Post
Sounds to me like you really want to be a cop.Why don't you try out for the force.I'm just saying.
So much better when you're rogue..don't have to obey any rules

Anyone trying to pull me over with just amber lights and no steady burning red light I will slow down and just be in the way even more lmao
Old 03-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #30351
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Lol. I love how you said you were gunna "catch" him. If you get caught doing that shit say bye bye to ever being a cop. Just get the plates and report it. Chasing him will just make him more likely to panic and kill someone. Not trying to flame you, just saying leave that kind of stuff to the cops brah
^^^^^^^^^^x1000
Old 03-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #30352
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wasn't trying to pull him over or anything, I honestly thought he was Dueces and was gonna wreck within a mile or so. Was just trying to get a direction of travel to report to CHP. Got a little caught up in the moment though that's why I backed off. California PC states that warning lights may be used in the event that an extreme hazard exists, which it did. The lights were to warn drivers of an upcoming hazard, not to pull the guy over. Fuck that. I realize I didn't help anything by speeding through traffic, or using a siren but thats why I said I shouldn't have. Adrenaline and anger just got to me. If I was a victim of a hit and run I'd want somebody to chase his ass down for me. Not saying I was justified, but still. Whats done is done. No more crazy stuff from me
Old 03-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #30353
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
I wasn't trying to pull him over or anything, I honestly thought he was Dueces and was gonna wreck within a mile or so. Was just trying to get a direction of travel to report to CHP. Got a little caught up in the moment though that's why I backed off. California PC states that warning lights may be used in the event that an extreme hazard exists, which it did. The lights were to warn drivers of an upcoming hazard, not to pull the guy over. Fuck that. I realize I didn't help anything by speeding through traffic, or using a siren but thats why I said I shouldn't have. Adrenaline and anger just got to me. If I was a victim of a hit and run I'd want somebody to chase his ass down for me. Not saying I was justified, but still. Whats done is done. No more crazy stuff from me
Dumbass either way lmao....just another wannabe vigilante mall cop who thinks he's above the law because he has a set of amber strobes...
Old 03-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #30354
Thin Blue Line

Old 03-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #30355
acordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Antonio
acordova1050's Tacoma Gallery
Whats going on fellas! haven't been here in a while!
Old 03-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #30356
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Not much, just sitting in the airport waiting to get back to Cali
Old 03-17-2013, 06:28 PM   #30357
acordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shedacordova1050 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Antonio
acordova1050's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Not much, just sitting in the airport waiting to get back to Cali
Alrighty, where you at? What airport
Old 03-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #30358
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/member.php?u=66419

I hope the link comes out right... but anybody see a resemblance to tom's avatar?
Old 03-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #30359
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acordova1050 View Post
Alrighty, where you at? What airport
I'm flying in to Ontario tonight
Old 03-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #30360
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Who's free tomorrow champs?

Products Discussed in this Thread