Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #30462
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Like how?

Yep! Kinda sad actually. lol
twas a douche joke...
Old 03-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #30464
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody been to that cougar bar by fullerton? My buddy wants to go tonight but we've never been so idk if its any good lol
Old 03-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #30465
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else have issues fueling up? With mine I can't do the automatic way. I have to manually hold it at the right angle or else the auto shut off trips
Old 03-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #30466
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Nope never...
Old 03-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #30467
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Anybody else have issues fueling up? With mine I can't do the automatic way. I have to manually hold it at the right angle or else the auto shut off trips
I have the same issue..
Old 03-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #30468
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Used to have that problem b4.Try not pushing the nozzle in to much just enough for it to hold,that works for me every time now.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #30469
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
So what's everyone doing tomorrow?
Old 03-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #30470
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
camping!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #30471
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
camping!
Doesn't look like I can't switch my shift with anyone so I will get off work at 9pm I'm still down to go and meet up with you guys at the camp site is it safe for me to go alone to meet up with you guys at the camp site or should I be with someone who has 4x4
Old 03-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #30472
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go if I didn't work tomorrow
Old 03-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #30473
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
BBQ at my house tomorrow...if you want to roll thru let me know
Old 03-16-2013, 01:23 AM   #30476
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
This has been the last hour and half of my night. FML

6 LASD units and 1 CHP unit rolled to the call. Was a single vehicle collision. Driver blew a .30

I came within feet of creaming this guy like a fly on a windshield. He was sitting in the middle of the street and I only missed him cuz I ran over his blown out tire.

Pretty funny night to say the least. Police had a blast with this guy

(626 and 909) TW Members-uploadfromtaptalk1363422063106.jpg
(626 and 909) TW Members-uploadfromtaptalk1363422073442.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVd...e_gdata_player
Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #30478
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Everything cool? Do cops every give you shit for the strobes?

Video is private btw
Yeah it was all good. I had all my lights on including the reds in the rear and all my strobes and front and rear wig-wags. They asked why I have em and I said for off-roading. They said oh that's cool. I'd estimate I've had at least 20-30 encounters with LEOs where I was a first responder and used lights and sometimes even siren (tonight I used the PA even) and I've never once been given a hard time for it. Many of those times I have been in plain clothes and strapped (on my way to or from work) and they haven't questioned that either. When you don't act like you have something to hide then they are cool about it.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:32 AM   #30479
Thin Blue Line

#1 question I get almost every single time is "what agency/department are you with?" That's when I laugh and tell them I wish I was Most average people don't have a roads closed down with lights and flares and shit directing traffic when units arrive on scene lol. One time I closed interstate 5 up north headed to San Francisco by myself. It was a Fatal accident. Body was on the highway. I was first responder so I closed the interstate. Thats a good story for another time though.

Link is fixed btw
Old 03-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #30480
Thin Blue Line

Soooo what's good??? Everyone at Rodgers house?

Products Discussed in this Thread