Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #30663
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Right now I'm running parts back and forth from King HQ in the bosses f-250 super duty lifted on Icons and 40" tires
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.
ferreals?
Old 03-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #30665
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Conversation between me an Shane:

Me-where's Jonny?
Shane- says he's done with TW
Me-bullshit
Shane-naw he even signed out
Me-he'll be back...watch
Shane-we shall see...

of course
Old 03-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #30667
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
bring ruler & Christianity back...(officially)
miss the old 909 days.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #30668
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking ruler dropped off the planet...I've called him text and Facebook and nothing...
Definitely need OG 626/909 meet
Old 03-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #30669

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Conversation between me an Shane:

Me-where's Jonny?
Shane- says he's done with TW
Me-bullshit
Shane-naw he even signed out
Me-he'll be back...watch
Shane-we shall see...

of course
senor tight pants...you the one texting me the 909 thread is poppin! hahahaha

looks like I missed a lot.
paul blart doing high speed chases... traveler hanging out in the 909 thread talking about lifted fords with 20" cockstars...

just checkin in to let the 909 guys know I am still alive

beers and grub soon!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:17 PM   #30670
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fucking ruler dropped off the planet...I've called him text and Facebook and nothing...
Definitely need OG 626/909 meet
Greg, Jonny, and I just finished up a convo...
Old 03-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #30671

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Greg, Jonny, and I just finished up a convo...
convo?
you like dudes?
hahahah

when we chilling butt hole?
Old 03-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #30672
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me his cell...

And that was Shane not me Juanito
Old 03-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #30673

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pm me his cell...

remember that one night you got all upset because you were on a tw group text (aka chatroom) and were trying to work?

leave me alone guys!
hahahaha
Old 03-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #30674

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pm me his cell...

he still has the same #
said his phone was acting funky for the past few weeks...
shoot him a text
Old 03-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #30675
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Well ya because I was on a phone call and it kept vibrating while I was trying to explain to my dad what the door was doing never have I ever been more annoyed and I was already having a bad work day which caused that late job lol

Ill keep it short dont want to make it a long love story like pro force
Old 03-20-2013, 01:31 PM   #30676

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well ya because I was on a phone call and it kept vibrating while I was trying to explain to my dad what the door was doing never have I ever been more annoyed and I was already having a bad work day which caused that late job lol

Ill keep it short dont want to make it a long love story like pro force
sorry Mijo
when's the next small get together for some classy TGIF beer and wings?
miss you guys a little
(all homo)
Old 03-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #30677
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd be down tonight but....gotta be a white dude and watch the ducks game.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #30678
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck Fridays were going to claim jumpers and were taking JD idgaf if I have to pick him up taking Nubbs too
Old 03-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #30679

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
sorry Mijo
when's the next small get together for some classy TGIF beer and wings?
miss you guys a little
(all homo)
You and JD have sex that night when you wouldn't stop calling and FaceTiming me? Kudos.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #30680

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
You and JD have sex that night when you wouldn't stop calling and FaceTiming me? Kudos.
we were already a couple drinks deep...
kept trying to facetime you..
was laughing the whole time. Not sure what I would have actually said if you accepted..

Products Discussed in this Thread