Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #30761
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer is full of crap. Told me that the leak appears to be coming from the valve cover gasket (which was replaced under warranty a few thousand miles ago) and that its not actually a leak its just residue left over from the original leak they put UV dye in the system and told me to come back in a few hundred miles. We shall see
Old 03-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #30762
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Dealer is full of crap. Told me that the leak appears to be coming from the valve cover gasket (which was replaced under warranty a few thousand miles ago) and that its not actually a leak its just residue left over from the original leak they put UV dye in the system and told me to come back in a few hundred miles. We shall see
Which I suggesetd to you to go and look..at the heads at the firewall side. Did they clean the residue off during today's visit? If they didn't then I would suggest to take it back and have it cleaned properly or that you do it yourself.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #30763
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Which I suggesetd to you to go and look..at the heads at the firewall side. Did they clean the residue off during today's visit? If they didn't then I would suggest to take it back and have it cleaned properly or that you do it yourself.
Yeah they cleaned the the valve cover area really well. They did not clean the oil pan area, but I will do that once they find the problem. I suppose its possible that the TSB valve cover replacement was not done correctly. I looked in the area but only on the front and sides, not to the rear. So the UV dye will be the determining factor.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #30764
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
http://ktla.com/2013/03/22/man-sough...modeling-ruse/

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KTLA) — Police are investigating a series of reports of a man trying to coax high school age females into his vehicle using the ruse of a modeling job.

The incidents have occurred during school hours near Poly High School and Raincross High School.

Detectives say there’s been at least three different potential victims over the last six months.

Authorities believe that all three incidents are connected.

“I’m very surprised that it hasn’t been announced around here, that nothing came home,” said concerned mother Carol Blunden.

“Usually we get a text message or an email… Haven’t heard a thing,” she said.

In each incident, the suspect was reported to be driving a late model Silver Toyota Tacoma pickup truck with four doors and a short bed.

The suspect was described as Hispanic, in his twenties or thirties, with dark curly hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call Det. Rita Cobb at (951) 353-7120 or Det. Melissa Brazil at (951) 353-7121.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #30765
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
http://ktla.com/2013/03/22/man-sough...modeling-ruse/

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KTLA) — Police are investigating a series of reports of a man trying to coax high school age females into his vehicle using the ruse of a modeling job.

The incidents have occurred during school hours near Poly High School and Raincross High School.

Detectives say there’s been at least three different potential victims over the last six months.

Authorities believe that all three incidents are connected.

“I’m very surprised that it hasn’t been announced around here, that nothing came home,” said concerned mother Carol Blunden.

“Usually we get a text message or an email… Haven’t heard a thing,” she said.

In each incident, the suspect was reported to be driving a late model Silver Toyota Tacoma pickup truck with four doors and a short bed.

The suspect was described as Hispanic, in his twenties or thirties, with dark curly hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call Det. Rita Cobb at (951) 353-7120 or Det. Melissa Brazil at (951) 353-7121.
Rodger I told you if they're still in High School their too young for you bro!! hahaha jk
Old 03-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #30766
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
especially when you are locked and geared
Show off!!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #30767

so in 2 weeks I will be taking my second and last exam to become a court interpreter... Hopefully I will pass on the first try so I can finally get a job that pays more than $15/hr!! wish me luck guys!!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #30768
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
so in 2 weeks I will be taking my second and last exam to become a court interpreter... Hopefully I will pass on the first try so I can finally get a job that pays more than $15/hr!! wish me luck guys!!
That must be a hard job to get your foot in the door. There are court closures left and right. I think LA county was just reduced to 5 jurisdictions.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #30769

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
That must be a hard job to get your foot in the door. There are court closures left and right. I think LA county was just reduced to 5 jurisdictions.
ya it is but I was fortunate enough to get in close with my teachers in college when I was doing the interpreting program and they still say they can get me in quick in riverside and san bernardino county... the problem is being able to pass the test cuz its so damn hard!!
Old 03-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #30771
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOconvert2012 View Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #30772
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
Rodger I told you if they're still in High School their too young for you bro!! hahaha jk
Don't make me call immigration on you....

EDIT: sounds like Jdkeller's truck
Old 03-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #30774
Thin Blue Line

By yourself or with other people? Taking the ZRT truck?
Old 03-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #30775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Don't make me call immigration on you....

EDIT: sounds like Jdkeller's truck
hey hey... keep that on the low ok... if someone finds out I dont have papers I wont be able to explain how I got the truck hahaha
Old 03-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #30776
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
you're gonna meet up with us tomorrow night right?
Old 03-22-2013, 09:15 PM   #30777

^^ Im gonna try to make it... I say try cuz my brother and my cousin are coming up from texas tomorrow and im gonna see if they wanna go out drinking later or what they wanna do...
Old 03-23-2013, 02:12 AM   #30778
Thin Blue Line

Sebastian, how's this?

Old 03-23-2013, 02:12 AM   #30779
Thin Blue Line

Sebastian, how's this?

Old 03-23-2013, 02:43 AM   #30780

Just wanna say i had a good ass night!! Lol

Products Discussed in this Thread