Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #30821
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Cuanto?

shoot me an offer? its ready to bolt up, with a faring in great condition. pm is probly better
Old 03-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #30825
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Anthony thats good hike from mission viejo. Plus i though you were broke
Yeah i am broke lol. Was just curious what these sell for used because once i start
Working again I want to get one

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
He won't buy.
Just likes to gauge interest and low ball.

jk

Basically

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
Hey Anthony send me the link for the alarm so I can order it [/QUOTE]

K
Old 03-25-2013, 02:51 PM   #30826
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
So i have question for you guys. I went to take my truck to get smoged. Took it on Vincent street next to the west covina mall. SO my truck passes smog and now my parking brake wont go away. I tired to pull the parking brake out and released it. Any suggestion. Noted that when i brought the truck into smog place the parking brake light was off. . Even though i am able to release the parking brake, could it be still engaged???
Old 03-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #30827
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So i have question for you guys. I went to take my truck to get smoged. Took it on Vincent street next to the west covina mall. SO my truck passes smog and now my parking brake wont go away. I tired to pull the parking brake out and released it. Any suggestion. Noted that when i brought the truck into smog place the parking brake light was off. . Even though i am able to release the parking brake, could it be still engaged???
Check to make sure no cables/wires are in the way. When I ran my cb I bumped a wire down and just that wire in the way made my lift stay on.

Edit. Truck is fucked. Give me lockers plz.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #30831
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hmm. but my e brake is on the right side not the left.
JDM as fuck!

Still check to make sure a wire didn't accidentally fall in the way.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #30833
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Edit: nvm
Old 03-25-2013, 03:15 PM   #30836
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
wait...what?
Quote:
No shit you have the push and pull stick type. still check underneath.
newbs...

my truck did that this past weekend...but my rear brakes actually did get stuck so i had to force them to come unlock...
if all fails, reset the ecu with the battery method...

speaking of batteries, im going to have to buy a new one soon...while leaving school my battery was at low voltage and luckily had enough to crank over on the 3rd time.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #30837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
newbs...

my truck did that this past weekend...but my rear brakes actually did get stuck so i had to force them to come unlock...
if all fails, reset the ecu with the battery method...

speaking of batteries, im going to have to buy a new one soon...while leaving school my battery was at low voltage and luckily had enough to crank over on the 3rd time.
Get bent Mexi.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #30838
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get bent Mexi.
i know you get bent all the time in SB but dude you gotta let it go...
Old 03-25-2013, 03:21 PM   #30839

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
i know you get bent all the time in SB but dude you gotta let it go...
You'd look good in Chino Prison colors.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #30840
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
You'd look good in Chino Prison colors.

Products Discussed in this Thread