Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2013, 11:38 AM   #30861
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
you get that 2007 cosmic blue mazdaspeed 3 with coilivers and leather on craigslist for $13k yet?
hahahahaha
talker? who?me?
hahahah
Nope when I tried to contact the guy I couldnt get a response
Old 03-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #30862
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Nope when I tried to contact the guy I couldnt get a response
noticed the ad was over a month old on CL
Old 03-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #30863
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
noticed the ad was over a month old on CL
And thats the one thing you decided to keep to yourself
Old 03-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #30864
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ever hear of foa shocks? Or know of anyone running them on a Tacoma?
Old 03-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #30865
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Bilsteins with eibach coils lift kit or ome lift kit?
Old 03-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #30866
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
yea my ex's dad had them on his jeep dont really know much about them though,,,,, ,but bobby had them on his truck not sure if hes still running them heres the link to his build

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...bys-build.html
Old 03-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #30867
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
So anyone here interested up for a semi mod day? Freeskier989 wanted in on a deal Benwa was giving to seattle members only and thought he could fly Benwa out and have him install the hidden power window mod. I saw the thread and figured, well heck, if Benwa is gonna be down here I'd love to jump in on that.. I guess I'd like to see if anyone else wants in. See the thread below for extra info.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post6642039
Old 03-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #30868
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
So anyone here interested up for a semi mod day? Freeskier989 wanted in on a deal Benwa was giving to seattle members only and thought he could fly Benwa out and have him install the hidden power window mod. I saw the thread and figured, well heck, if Benwa is gonna be down here I'd love to jump in on that.. I guess I'd like to see if anyone else wants in. See the thread below for extra info.

i already have that mod ...i know alot of people arent comfortable to drop $200+ on something like that...
Old 03-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #30869
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
I know, I've been in the back of your truck but yea, I could see how $200 would be a little hard to sell. I'm having a hard time justifying $200 for it too. I just know it'd be sweet to have that mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
i already have that mod ...i know alot of people arent comfortable to drop $200+ on something like that...
Old 03-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #30870
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Bilsteins with eibach coils lift kit or ome lift kit?
I would do the billies with eibachs. Cant go wrong.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #30871
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Ive heard really positive things about them and also extremely terrible things about them. Idk if id ever take the chance on them.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #30872
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know, I've been in the back of your truck but yea, I could see how $200 would be a little hard to sell. I'm having a hard time justifying $200 for it too. I just know it'd be sweet to have that mod.
oh crap...thats right...when you got your lift done

ya i tried to get more people interested back then and nothing....
Old 03-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #30873
Noob-ish

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, kind of a steep price. Wish I could find a cheaper way of doing it without compromising quality, and the "hidden" feature of it. We'll see if Benwa end up coming out here. If there's not enough interest I can't pay for (half) his flight and the kit. So I guess we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
oh crap...thats right...when you got your lift done

ya i tried to get more people interested back then and nothing....
Old 03-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #30874
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit people are actually down to fly that dude out here to install?!

I would rather buy a midget and just have him open and close the window at my discretion.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #30877
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-27-2013, 08:27 AM   #30878
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just want to clarify this would be hidden version for access cab or semi-hidden version for double cabs. $200 per kit with personal on-site installation assistance from me is a petty damn good deal IMO.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #30880
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Congrats on your new job man. I know you were looking for something before. Now you got something in the line of what you like outside of work.

Quote:

Stay away from them as I did my fair share of research. I was looking into buying Air Bumps and didn't want to spend the funds on some Fox nor King.

I stumbled upon FOA and thought to myself, what a dandy of a price. They look nice and seem to give hope of functioning as the Fox/King for a fraction of the price.

I started to read more on the company and found that a lot of people had complaints in regards to their products. I ended up buying King and spending the extra coin. Those King are now on Hiatts LT truck.

Save your cash a little longer and find a used set of shocks on a deal. Just wait to get whats in your budget.

Products Discussed in this Thread