Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #30881
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^Congrats on your new job man. I know you were looking for something before. Now you got something in the line of what you like outside of work.

Stay away from them as I did my fair share of research. I was looking into buying Air Bumps and didn't want to spend the funds on some Fox nor King.

I stumbled upon FOA and thought to myself, what a dandy of a price. They look nice and seem to give hope of functioning as the Fox/King for a fraction of the price.

I started to read more on the company and found that a lot of people had complaints in regards to their products. I ended up buying King and spending the extra coin. Those King are now on Hiatts LT truck.

Save your cash a little longer and find a used set of shocks on a deal. Just wait to get whats in your budget.
had FOA's on my old 92 pickup in the rear. seemed to do fine, but that truck was light as a feather, no complaints on the bumps though, guess I was lucky. hah
Old 03-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #30882
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
So anyone here interested up for a semi mod day? Freeskier989 wanted in on a deal Benwa was giving to seattle members only and thought he could fly Benwa out and have him install the hidden power window mod. I saw the thread and figured, well heck, if Benwa is gonna be down here I'd love to jump in on that.. I guess I'd like to see if anyone else wants in. See the thread below for extra info.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post6642039

I am down for a semi mod day!
Old 03-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #30883
Mini-Monster truck!
TACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
TACOconvert2012's Tacoma Gallery
SO i get my icons installed and am enjoying them more than anything but being up in the air higher is making me stick like sora thumb to cops... in two days i all of a sudden got two tickets for my tinted tail lights front window tint(which i have had on all my vehicles and never got a ticket for) and for not having a front plate.... ugh.. and last night on the way from school was ticket number two.. the CHP was a total ass. i was completely respectful and he started yelling at me that he was going to hual me in... for fix it stuff really dude... just not my week man.. but on a lighter note i cant be happier with my ICON setup it is insane!!! and the KM2s i decided on are awesome!!!
Old 03-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #30884
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOconvert2012 View Post
SO i get my icons installed and am enjoying them more than anything but being up in the air higher is making me stick like sora thumb to cops... in two days i all of a sudden got two tickets for my tinted tail lights front window tint(which i have had on all my vehicles and never got a ticket for) and for not having a front plate.... ugh.. and last night on the way from school was ticket number two.. the CHP was a total ass. i was completely respectful and he started yelling at me that he was going to hual me in... for fix it stuff really dude... just not my week man.. but on a lighter note i cant be happier with my ICON setup it is insane!!! and the KM2s i decided on are awesome!!!
Well, it IS illegal...though cops usually don't hassle trucks for front window tint. The tail light tint is a big no-no for me...tried it once and it just causes all kinds of problems.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #30886
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
put your front plate back on... remove the front tint or pay the fee.. remove the tail light tint..

gotta pay to play big boy
Old 03-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #30887
Mini-Monster truck!
TACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
put your front plate back on... remove the front tint or pay the fee.. remove the tail light tint..

gotta pay to play big boy
yea its just a hassel now.. if i had gotten these tickets in my chevy i wouldnt have done it to this truck but with these resis front and back pulling everyones attention im getting the wrong kind of attention lol.. ima get it handled.. window tint is staying though front plate already on and tail lights buffed off friday morning...
Old 03-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #30888
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea its just a hassel now.. if i had gotten these tickets in my chevy i wouldnt have done it to this truck but with these resis front and back pulling everyones attention im getting the wrong kind of attention lol.. ima get it handled.. window tint is staying though front plate already on and tail lights buffed off friday morning...
How do you plan on keeping the window tint if he wrote you a ticket for it?
Old 03-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #30889
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
By having a cop friend sign it off
Old 03-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #30890
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
you can pay the "non correctible" fine for it. I believe its like 4 or 5 times more expensive. I had 11 tint tickets in my Subaru, double LIMO all the way around. cruising presidential.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #30891
Mini-Monster truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
he made it a non-correctable ticket so since i dont have to have anyone sign it off i just pay the fine and move on.. i called this morning cuz they were closed when he gave it to me to file a complaint against him. like i get he had the right to write the ticket but he was abusive and vulgar for no reason. i didnt argue with him or anything and he wanted to threaten all kinds of recourse not necessary. i talked to the lady there and she told me the difference in tickets.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #30892
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
you can pay the "non correctible" fine for it. I believe its like 4 or 5 times more expensive. I had 11 tint tickets in my Subaru, double LIMO all the way around. cruising presidential.
Like a bawss !
Old 03-27-2013, 02:55 PM   #30893
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That sucks...I have tint, no front plate, smoked tails and never been given shit for it.
It's been complemented by cops tho
Old 03-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #30895
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
I Like a bawlss !
Old 03-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #30897
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to get front tint but the CHP office is just down the street from me, the other day I had a CHP follow me from the 605 to the office he passed me up on the 605 then slowed down and got right behind me and I saw him messing with his computer I even changed lanes and he followed and there's nothing wrong with my truck considering it's stock except for HID's
Old 03-27-2013, 03:12 PM   #30898

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Funny guy over here..
Old 03-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #30899
Mini-Monster truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post
I would love to get front tint but the CHP office is just down the street from me, the other day I had a CHP follow me from the 605 to the office he passed me up on the 605 then slowed down and got right behind me and I saw him messing with his computer I even changed lanes and he followed and there's nothing wrong with my truck considering it's stock except for HID's
yea when i had my HIDs first put in a local PD was in front of me and i think he thought my brights were on.. he changed lanes to get next to me and then chilled there for a lil and then took off must have got a call
Old 03-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #30900

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
got pulled over on my way home from trophy truck Tuesdays last time.

" You know you have your high beams on?"
"those are my headlights"
"your lights are too bright"
"oh really? Im sorry"

"yeah, you need to get normal headlights, that aren't as bright."
"so I need to buy headlights that I cant see with?"

"that's correct"
"ok"

"nice truck and have a good night"

woot, no ticket and CHP compliment.

Rylee 1 CHP 0

Products Discussed in this Thread