Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Old 03-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #30901
Mini-Monster truck!
TACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to beholdTACOconvert2012 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
TACOconvert2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
got pulled over on my way home from trophy truck Tuesdays last time.

" You know you have your high beams on?"
"those are my headlights"
"your lights are too bright"
"oh really? Im sorry"

"yeah, you need to get normal headlights, that aren't as bright."
"so I need to buy headlights that I cant see with?"

"that's correct"
"ok"

"nice truck and have a good night"

woot, no ticket and CHP compliment.

Rylee 1 CHP 0
gloting doesnt make me feel any better lol but thats cool for you. i need your luck.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #30902
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOconvert2012 View Post
gloting doesnt make me feel any better lol but thats cool for you. i need your luck.
ive had my fair share of stupid fixit tickets, lol

there are good and bad cops out there. some just use their power on the wrong things.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:42 PM   #30904
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea i figured the guy probably had a bad day.. bummer he had to take it out on me but hey im the one who had the stuff which gave him the right to ticket me so lesson learned..

sucks how someone having a bad day, ruins others too. but yeah, in the end were in California... and they hate change and modifications. lol
Old 03-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #30906
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...stripping.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...o-hd-hero.html

Old 03-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #30908
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm LCD screen
Old 03-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #30909
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Hero1 is $129 new from GoPro.
where? i couldnt find it? and mine comes with a 8gig memory card
Old 03-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #30911
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
And I hope you or anyone else doesnt get upset of me giving feedback.
We are in 909 and not BST thread.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #30912
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SO i get my icons installed and am enjoying them more than anything but being up in the air higher is making me stick like sora thumb to cops... in two days i all of a sudden got two tickets for my tinted tail lights front window tint(which i have had on all my vehicles and never got a ticket for) and for not having a front plate.... ugh.. and last night on the way from school was ticket number two.. the CHP was a total ass. i was completely respectful and he started yelling at me that he was going to hual me in... for fix it stuff really dude... just not my week man.. but on a lighter note i cant be happier with my ICON setup it is insane!!! and the KM2s i decided on are awesome!!!
Sounds like the bike cop that pulled me over a few months ago, TOTAL DICK HEAD. I'm guessing he saw a young kid in a brand new 2012 and thought like he would be a chump and pull me over. Told me all the modifications to my headlights (BHLM, TRS retrofit, and halos) and tail lights (tinted tail lights left the brake light circle stock though) is gonna be a $1000+ ticket with all the CVC codes im in violation of. When all was said and done got a ticket for tail light tint and no front license plate ($50). The cop commented on the window tint but said he was being cool and would let it go, but only after wasting my time for 25min having me pull up all the codes that I'm violating on my smart phone. Just another bothersome bored fuzz with nothing to do I guess.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:39 PM   #30913

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
And I hope you or anyone else doesnt get upset of me giving feedback.
We are in 909 and not BST thread.
Oh I could care less. I'd rather you give me feedback if it helps me sell it. But the memory card is the better one that processes faster or something like that no think I paid like 30-40 for it. I don't remember. But we'll see what happens with the price. Prolly get like $100 for it all but worth a shot
Old 03-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #30915
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not sure why you guys are annoyed about getting pulled over for illegal modifications no matter how small it is.

25 minutes isn't bad after being pulled over in Mexico in a car with CA plates. 2 hours of bullshit, told me they were going to tow my car because I had a Riverside Co. badge sticker (i got it for participating in a fundraiser and it was in my door cubby) so they said I was an illegal bounty hunter. Pulled my money out of my wallet and asked how much I had. I said $400. He said nope you have $300. I said "that sounds about right".

Old 03-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #30916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Oh I could care less. I'd rather you give me feedback if it helps me sell it. But the memory card is the better one that processes faster or something like that no think I paid like 30-40 for it. I don't remember. But we'll see what happens with the price. Prolly get like $100 for it all but worth a shot
I figured it was the faster card. Just couldn't research alot since at work. GLWS.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #30917

Quote:
how much video does a 8G disk hold?
i think like 2 hrs of hd
Old 03-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #30918
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
For a split second i thought I was in the OC thread...
Old 03-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #30920
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Sounds like the bike cop that pulled me over a few months ago, TOTAL DICK HEAD. I'm guessing he saw a young kid in a brand new 2012 and thought like he would be a chump and pull me over. Told me all the modifications to my headlights (BHLM, TRS retrofit, and halos) and tail lights (tinted tail lights left the brake light circle stock though) is gonna be a $1000+ ticket with all the CVC codes im in violation of. When all was said and done got a ticket for tail light tint and no front license plate ($50). The cop commented on the window tint but said he was being cool and would let it go, but only after wasting my time for 25min having me pull up all the codes that I'm violating on my smart phone. Just another bothersome bored fuzz with nothing to do I guess.
Damn Cops

Products Discussed in this Thread