Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 01:29 AM   #30961
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #30964
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Who is down for a cleghorn night run this weekend??? I'm thinking Friday night but I can also do sat or Sunday night,,, whichever day people are more available for
Old 04-02-2013, 06:22 PM   #30965
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
(626 and 909) TW Members-photo-1.jpg

(626 and 909) TW Members-photo-2.jpg

(626 and 909) TW Members-photo-3.jpg

Tore my labrum at work, had surgery thursday and got my stitches taken out yesterday these meds are great though
Old 04-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #30966
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
i wanna get an auxiliary put in my truck. which one do you guys think is the best? and where would you put it to make it look as clean as possible and factory?
Old 04-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #30967
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
You have an iPhone right? And want to keep stock?

Get a USA spec module!! I have a brand new one for sale
Old 04-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #30968
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post

Tore my labrum at work, had surgery thursday and got my stitches taken out yesterday these meds are great though
Shouldn't have that sling off, you know better

What did they put you on? My first surgeon was stingy and only gave my vicodin, but my second surgeon gave me Norco 10/325 careful, that shit is insanely addicting!

So wait, you got your sutures out in less than a week!? Dang mine took 2 weeks before I took em out. And even then one of my incisions tore open again because it wasn't healed enough yet and now it looks all retarded.

You can see on top where the scar gets really wide
(626 and 909) TW Members-uploadfromtaptalk1364954863546.jpg
Old 04-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #30970
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
You have an iPhone right? And want to keep stock?

Get a USA spec module!! I have a brand new one for sale
Is it an auxiliary or the ones that plug into the bottom of iPhones? How much?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #30971
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Is it an auxiliary or the ones that plug into the bottom of iPhones? How much?
both, comes with the iphone plug.

i got it for $130ish like a month ago...
Old 04-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #30972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
both, comes with the iphone plug.

i got it for $130ish like a month ago...
Why didn't you use it? Is there something wrong with it?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #30973
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why didn't you use it? Is there something wrong with it?
nope, bought it for another person...fucker didnt pay me nor want it now
Old 04-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #30974

Ill take it for the right price
Old 04-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #30975
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill take it for the right price
ill let it go for no lower than $100...the shop that i go get stuff from sells these for $200 thats why i went online and got this one lol
Old 04-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #30978
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Anybody up to helping me this weekend with some install?
You know I'm always down for that.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #30980
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Anybody up to helping me this weekend with some install?
You're not going to the meet this weekend?

Products Discussed in this Thread