Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #30961
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Hulda Crooks tomorrow after work?

Anyone interested?
Dang I'm on a 24 tomorrow otherwise I would! I finally found a hill I can't climb. Dug a nice hole.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #30962
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8404 View Post
Dang I'm on a 24 tomorrow otherwise I would! I finally found a hill I can't climb. Dug a nice hole.
Shit I was hoping you could make it. PM me your number to hit the park sometime. Knowing my luck I'd get lost and kidnapped by Bryn Mawr students.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:20 PM   #30963
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
Ohh nah man I need help installing all the parts
Oh my bad. I thought u said u had to mount new shock mounts because you were installing a flip kit. lol. U going with a longer length shock or something? Just realize you will neg arch the springs a lot more often but you will get a few more inches of travel.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #30964
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Oh my bad. I thought u said u had to mount new shock mounts because you were installing a flip kit. lol. U going with a longer length shock or something? Just realize you will neg arch the springs a lot more often but you will get a few more inches of travel.
yea well i already have my 10' travel fox 2.0 shocks,,,, so im gonna work on getting bumpstops like fox bumps and mostlikely use the total chaos mount for the bump stops but they are expensive
Old 03-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #30965
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
now that you mention it i a am ordering all pro standard leak springs, u-bolt flip kit, extended brake line, to complete my rear mid travel finally lol but with the u-bolt kit i have to weld new shock mounts to the axle can you help me with this????

Do you have the other tools?
Old 03-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #30966
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Do you have the other tools?
what tools are you talking about????
Old 03-29-2013, 07:55 AM   #30968
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
So Hiatt had mentioned to me that he had seen a wrecked 2012+ on a Craigslist add in SD
So last night after doing some searching I found it and they're supposedly "parting" it out...anyone down to go to San Diego on Tuesday? Alot of parts I can grab off that truck...
Old 03-29-2013, 08:03 AM   #30969
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/3694388410.html
Old 03-29-2013, 08:05 AM   #30970
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Does anyone know what those things on rice rockets are where a tow hitch would go. It comes from under the car and its like a ring or something. Always see them and wonder what they are?
Old 03-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #30971
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
So Hiatt had mentioned to me that he had seen a wrecked 2012+ on a Craigslist add in SD
So last night after doing some searching I found it and they're supposedly "parting" it out...anyone down to go to San Diego on Tuesday? Alot of parts I can grab off that truck...
I want the rubber mat and radio.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #30972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Does anyone know what those things on rice rockets are where a tow hitch would go. It comes from under the car and its like a ring or something. Always see them and wonder what they are?
Believe it's something for drag racing or a tow point since most real imports are so low you can't get a under the car without damage.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #30973
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Now why would you post the link? Lol
Old 03-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #30974
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I want the rubber mat and radio.
Are you going to make it work? Lol
Old 03-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #30975

Quote:
Are you going to make it work? Lol
Wishful thinking.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #30976

Quote:
Now why would you post the link? Lol
Why not? It's already posted in the SoCal Craigslist thread
Old 03-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #30977
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fogs, side mirrors
Old 03-29-2013, 10:25 AM   #30978
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
That's trucks been posted for several days now. Doubt there is too much left of the truck
Old 03-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #30979
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
That's trucks been posted for several days now. Doubt there is too much left of the truck
i havent been on in awhile. Saving money for the XD

Any word with Ontario?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #30980
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Why not? It's already posted in the SoCal Craigslist thread
Lol I was playing...

Side mirrors are mine and ya supposedly most of it is still there so ima try to go down soon

Products Discussed in this Thread