Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Old 03-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #30981
cbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of light

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
LIke Impact wrench, Brake line wrenches, long shockets, trq wrench and box wrenches?
Nah Man I don't,,, I don't even have a welder,,,, do you,,,, can you do this install for me
Old 03-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #30982
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
Nah Man I don't,,, I don't even have a welder,,,, do you,,,, can you do this install for me
ic well if you can wait till may i can help you.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:29 AM   #30983
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I have an impact driver if you guys have an air compressor and sockets for it.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #30984
cbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of light

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ic well if you can wait till may i can help you.
yea i can wait i have just been gathering all the parts i need i just need the leaf springs and the flip kit so once i get those ill let you know man should be around may
Old 03-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #30986
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Mine will be over $300 until march 2014.
I don't get it. I paid only 220 for my DCSB Prerunner last year and now that i have a 4x4 they hit me with some BS weight penalty and have to pay 340! What the fook??
Old 03-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #30989
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
heard that from a few others.
thanks to the governator for raping the state bankrupt & forcing it roll shit downhill.
I really think the DemoCraps are the one to be blame for this state being in shambles.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #30992
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Quote:
I really think the DemoCraps are the one to be blame for this state being in shambles.
3things u dont talk about kids and gents. Sports, politics &religion.
Its like n.korea and us.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #30994
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Sports? Dafuq...
Very few people can come to agreement with sports.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #30995
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think it can get offensive like politics and religion can though.

Everyone knows baseball sucks.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #30996
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPRO4X4 View Post
3things u dont talk about kids and gents. Sports, politics &religion.
Its like n.korea and us.
Why on earth am I getting scorned in my very own thread
Old 03-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #30997
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I don't think it can get offensive like politics and religion can though.

Everyone knows baseball sucks.
Very true. Seeing that nothing is left on the table on this thread. Why would we start now with the control.

Another thing when did this become a oc thread?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #30998
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why on earth am I getting scorned in my very own thread
Quote:
Very true. Seeing that nothing is left on the table on this thread. Why would we start now with the control.

Another thing when did this become a oc thread?
Becuz apparently this is the OC thread part dos...

Products Discussed in this Thread