Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #31101
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
but they are good at what they do. that is who put my stuff in.
^^this, only a 45 min drive from where he lives (as long as he jumps on the 91 at the right hour )
Old 04-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #31103
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
I was on channel 9 an hour ago, and I'll be on channel 11 tonight at 11:00pm.

I actually saw the missing hikers yesterday in Holy Jim, but way before they were lost. Gave a police report and got badgered by 4 different SoCal news stations. I missed the channel 9 interview tonight on TV, but the ch. 11 one should be on in a few min.

Also heading back there tonight with more lights to see if I can help direct the rescue teams. I know that area like the back of my hand.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #31106
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
This thread sucks now. Its turned into a bitching pit. What ever happed to helping out with mods, having a good time and going off roading together? I miss those days.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #31107
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Take ProForce with you for backup!

put those amber strobes to use lmao

i saw the story i had to laugh..he made a thread about the hikers being noobs and lost. i like how the traveler hugged and comforted the family in front of the cameras . but in the end, its cool to volunteer to look for missing peeps
Old 04-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #31108
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
You know also I was hearing on the news tonight , that show Buckwild, one of the idots on show died , offroading in a bronco, they found him inside it upside down.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #31109
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
This thread sucks now. Its turned into a bitching pit. What ever happed to helping out with mods, having a good time and going off roading together? I miss those days.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #31110
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ever since you cut the hair!

On Topic: Extended 5100's showed up today (the instruction paperwork was for a '97 2wd F150 though. Hopefully they just used it to show how the bushings go. I'll check tomorrow.

Also ordered rear bumps and flip kit.

Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #31111
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
You know also I was hearing on the news tonight , that show Buckwild, one of the idots on show died , offroading in a bronco, they found him inside it upside down.

jasmine was telling me about that, him and a buddy. asphyxiated by the exhaust fumes. that is crazy!! just another reason to hate the mud
Old 04-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #31112
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
& when is your cabin trip?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #31113

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
put those amber strobes to use lmao

i saw the story i had to laugh..he made a thread about the hikers being noobs and lost. i like how the traveler hugged and comforted the family in front of the cameras . but in the end, its cool to volunteer to look for missing peeps
I decided to watch the Simpsons instead...
Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #31114
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ever since you cut the hair!

On Topic: Extended 5100's showed up today (the instruction paperwork was for a '97 2wd F150 though. Hopefully they just used it to show how the bushings go. I'll check tomorrow.

Also ordered rear bumps and flip kit.

Basically my hair kept everyone in check.... lets have a mod day!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #31115

Quote:
& when is your cabin trip?
2nd week of April so the weekend after this. I'd also be up for a sugarpine run too!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #31116
Power Top

Quote:
I decided to watch the Simpsons instead...

i was waiting for Evelyn Taft :schwing: and her weather forcast, so i can continue my naughty fantasies of her
Old 04-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #31117
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was waiting for Evelyn Taft :schwing: and her weather forcast, so i can continue my naughty fantasies of her
Orale vato loco...
Old 04-01-2013, 11:25 PM   #31119

Quote:
Old 04-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #31120
Power Top

i have the biggest boner right now

Products Discussed in this Thread