Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #31161
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
The bulbs I have are the same regardless of dtrl or not having it stocj
Old 04-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #31162
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
A car that uses their parking lights as turn signals have dual filament bulbs and are already wired to work correctly. Our trucks don't have dual filament or dual intensity lights so they have only 2 wires instead of 3 which is why a 3rd wire and resistors and stuff are required.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #31163
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok makes a lot of sense, good thing i came here first before buying
Old 04-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #31164
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
whos down for some black ops 2 getting on in 3...2...1... scapulartitanus ( xbox generated name dont ask) just changed it to nomadrunner
Old 04-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #31165
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
whos down for some black ops 2 getting on in 3...2...1... scapulartitanus ( xbox generated name dont ask)
I'll send you an invite
Old 04-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #31166
Thin Blue Line

You logged off
Old 04-05-2013, 05:22 PM   #31167
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
stupid thing is down grrr
Old 04-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #31168
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Ryan, not gonna be able to make it tomorrow. I have a project that starts on Monday and have already been informed that we will have to work weekends. So I need to expedite something's I've got goin on at the house. If you've got any concrete finishing skills, feel free to stop by when you're done with your shyzah.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #31169
TXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
stupid thing is down grrr
Tried battlefeild3?
Old 04-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #31170

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
never plaued it
Old 04-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #31171
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Flip kit is here. Waiting on rear bumps and brake lines.

& picking up my MF-1050 compressor tomorrow.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:53 AM   #31173
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
I have a few questions:

1. Do I need to re-gear if I go for 285/70/17 BFG All Terrain TA/KO?(if yes, please provide info on where to get it done and cost)

2. How about 270/70/17??

Need? No. No.

You could. I believe Rodger did...but look at his transmission now.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:12 AM   #31175

If I'm not mistaken I believe our factory speedo is actually off a tiny bit and 285s correct that issue.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #31177
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whos down for some black ops 2 getting on in 3...2...1... scapulartitanus ( xbox generated name dont ask) just changed it to nomadrunner
Mine is thegreenbergler
Old 04-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #31179

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Never heard that one before...I'm dead on with 265's though.

Tire Calculator says 33's put us at 7.8% off correct speed/odo.
Could be thinking of another truck. Maybe a F150.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:58 AM   #31180
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
I heard on here that the speedo is read from wheels if you have a auto and if you have mt it is read from the transfer case if this is true. But I have speedo calibrator from hyper tech to correct this.

Products Discussed in this Thread