Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #31341
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
I keep my hitch in for this purpose. Once I can't see their headlights, It's game on.
I absolutely hate how grabby my brakes are, but it makes me very happy in this situation. Maybe jousting with their bumper is wrong, but hey I got 60k in loans to pay. Lets do this hombre.

But when I get my roof rack finished, ill have 18" of bright LED light bar to turn on facing rear. Prolly more civil. Maybe ill do both? Meh
Old 04-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #31342
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
I keep my hitch in for this purpose. Once I can't see their headlights, It's game on.
I absolutely hate how grabby my brakes are, but it makes me very happy in this situation. Maybe jousting with their bumper is wrong, but hey I got 60k in loans to pay. Lets do this hombre.

But when I get my roof rack finished, ill have 18" of bright LED light bar to turn on facing rear. Prolly more civil. Maybe ill do both? Meh
opposite of my thoughts... but damnit is that funny sht! Nice
Old 04-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #31343
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
IGNORE THEM...
people are fukin stupid, no need to join them.
Yes...a part of me wants to slam on the brakes and say a unicorn was crossing and didnt wanna hit it..
But people are seriously nuts these days. For all you know... you brake check some dude who is on his way to shoot up the office...
This of course is always the best answer.... but what I usually do is spray them with the windshield washer fluid and ill keep it on untill they move into the other lane or back off lol
Old 04-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #31344
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
This of course is always the best answer.... but what I usually do is spray them with the windshield washer fluid and ill keep it on untill they move into the other lane or back off lol
^^^i do the windshield washer too...or

I'm that douche bag and slams the brake for a quick second and kind of make it seem like I'm swerving...their faces....priceless
Old 04-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #31346
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Does the windshield washer fluid actually hit them?
Old 04-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #31347
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
we must've went to the same drivers ed course. I pull that shit on em too!
Fuck California drivers Ed in Covina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Ya lol...water blasts to your windshield, bounces off and flys becuz you're driving 70 mph +
Old 04-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #31348
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
While on the freeway yes...it will spread and cover the whole front of the vehicle. Its fucking great hahahaha
Old 04-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #31353
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #31359
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Thought it was getting wrapped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Thank, Roger...always count on you for positive reinforcement.

Nope just decals. I wouldn't agree to a wrap.
i was under the impression that the truck was getting wrapped...aka entire truck maybe with a legit logo and different color on the truck...
like flat black truck and the letters would be silver or something...

but whatever floats your boat sister
Old 04-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #31360
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i thought thought it was getting a full wrap too

But still looks good :thumbup:

Hey matt, you said 33's are on the way
... What size you running now? If they are 265/70/17, what are you gonna do with them? I need one really bad

Products Discussed in this Thread