Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #31481
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
No by the seed of my pants ^
Uh-oh! lol Hyatt coming up w/ something? And I'd warn you against putting any seeds in your pants, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I know it's been mentioned.. But Calico run sat/sun.. The min. requirement for hard run is only 33" tires and one locker... Easy run 31" tires only.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194704
130 miles from home means it's not a day run for me, and work doesn't end until later Friday night. Plus I don't have a clue who any TTORA peeps are, although it sounds like a kickass time. If there was only more time in a weekend....
Old 04-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #31484
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2
Old 04-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #31486
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
who ready for some this weekend ??
I wish..
Will be working on the Jeep all weekend. but will def be
Temporarily numbs the busted knuckles
Have fun out there though
Old 04-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #31490
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what will you be doing on your Heep i am mean jeep ??
haha
The HEEp is getting a 3.5" short arm lift kit (couldn't justify the $$ into a long arm kit for a truck that sits 23 out of 31 days a month lol), treadwrights, wheel spacers, new rotors, and a new front passenger side axle shaft(wanna replace it before I take it out camping)
Then I have a bunch of other stuff to tidy up..
hard wiring my power inverter, wiring the compressor

Can't wait to go camping/wheeling. Need to get a trip planned for late april early may
Old 04-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #31491
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
haha
The HEEp is getting a 3.5" short arm lift kit (couldn't justify the $$ into a long arm kit for a truck that sits 23 out of 31 days a month lol), treadwrights, wheel spacers, new rotors, and a new front passenger side axle shaft(wanna replace it before I take it out camping)
Then I have a bunch of other stuff to tidy up..
hard wiring my power inverter, wiring the compressor

Can't wait to go camping/wheeling. Need to get a trip planned for late april early may
Which kit are you going with? Teraflex?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #31492

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Fixing shit
-snicker
Old 04-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #31493

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Which kit are you going with? Teraflex?
RC 3.5 kit with their "N2.0!!! " SHOCKS.."
LOL
will do for now. Went with them because they include front and rear control arms. Hoping to pick up some IRO TB's soon and the susp will be complete for what I do
3.5" lift on 32" treadwrights will serve camp duty/random wheeling trips just fine
Luckily my V8 ZJ already came with the cardone front drive shaft rather than the cv style... so I shouldn't have any vibes
Old 04-09-2013, 12:11 PM   #31495

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Sweet! If you ever need anything, just give me a call. We primarily work on Jeeps. Info in my sig vvv
good to know
thanks for the heads up.
PS
congrats on losing the zombie schmitt
where da wrapped pics at?
Old 04-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #31497

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #31500
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Suuup Matt? Did you find anything out about the drive shaft?

Products Discussed in this Thread