Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #31501
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Anything going on today?
Old 04-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #31502
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Anything going on today?
nope, lets go to the gym...(aka get a damn membership)
Old 04-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #31503
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
nope, lets go to the gym...(aka get a damn membership)
Would rather work out at my house for free
Old 04-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #31504
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey anyone near the inland empire free to get their truck dirty Sunday? I dont wanna start a thread tl organize anything
just lookin for someone to go with.
Maybe all day maybe quick run I dont care I just can't take one more weekend near pavement.
Ill be out there either way.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #31508
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Yep ^
I think you were looking for these

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=272530
Old 04-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #31510
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
thanks for looking out
No prob
Old 04-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #31511
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
How close is to close? When you guys are driving and someone is tailgating you how close do you let them get before doing something about it?
Old 04-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #31512
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the vehicle obviously but if I can't see their headlights in my rear view I do something about it. Speed up, slow down, or get out of the way.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:38 AM   #31513
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
How close is to close? When you guys are driving and someone is tailgating you how close do you let them get before doing something about it?
IGNORE THEM...
people are fukin stupid, no need to join them.
Yes...a part of me wants to slam on the brakes and say a unicorn was crossing and didnt wanna hit it..
But people are seriously nuts these days. For all you know... you brake check some dude who is on his way to shoot up the office...
Old 04-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #31514
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
If I can't see headlights, I'll take my foot off the accelerator (not brake) and slow them to a crawl. It's different on my motorcycle...
Old 04-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #31515
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Just GTFO out of the way.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #31517
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah once I can't see their headlights behind my tailgate in the mirrors then I take my foot off the gas and slow down until they move. Or wait till I come up on slower cars then I'll slow down to their pace and trap that car behind us so he can't go around. But try not to make it obvious that I'm doing it cause like jonny said, people now adays are nuts and have road rage. Wouldn't wanna get shot just cause I was getting tailgated haha
Old 04-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #31518
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
I keep my hitch in for this purpose. Once I can't see their headlights, It's game on.
I absolutely hate how grabby my brakes are, but it makes me very happy in this situation. Maybe jousting with their bumper is wrong, but hey I got 60k in loans to pay. Lets do this hombre.

But when I get my roof rack finished, ill have 18" of bright LED light bar to turn on facing rear. Prolly more civil. Maybe ill do both? Meh
Old 04-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #31519
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
I keep my hitch in for this purpose. Once I can't see their headlights, It's game on.
I absolutely hate how grabby my brakes are, but it makes me very happy in this situation. Maybe jousting with their bumper is wrong, but hey I got 60k in loans to pay. Lets do this hombre.

But when I get my roof rack finished, ill have 18" of bright LED light bar to turn on facing rear. Prolly more civil. Maybe ill do both? Meh
opposite of my thoughts... but damnit is that funny sht! Nice
Old 04-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #31520
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
IGNORE THEM...
people are fukin stupid, no need to join them.
Yes...a part of me wants to slam on the brakes and say a unicorn was crossing and didnt wanna hit it..
But people are seriously nuts these days. For all you know... you brake check some dude who is on his way to shoot up the office...
This of course is always the best answer.... but what I usually do is spray them with the windshield washer fluid and ill keep it on untill they move into the other lane or back off lol

Products Discussed in this Thread