Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Old 04-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #31621
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Step off skank.
Is it the rebel wrap that is making your jeans tighter?
Old 04-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #31622
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Is it the rebel wrap that is making your jeans tighter?
All day.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #31623
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All day.
do you wear zombie attire when you two bang?
Old 04-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #31624
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
do you wear zombie attire when you two bang?
I put on my Dale hat and its on.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #31625
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
work.
Call in sick. There's something in the air.... ~coughcough~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Mike on the map i was thinking about doing 2n17x
The videos look good and the descriptions are funny (you could roll, body damage, etc). Let's do that section!
Old 04-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #31626
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
and boom goes le dynamite
Old 04-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #31627
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
The videos look good and the descriptions are funny (you could roll, body damage, etc). Let's do that section!
looks like we can go from that trail to other trails to.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #31629

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
You guys need professional help.
SAVE ME!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #31631
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SAVE ME!!!
that was a perfect setup!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #31633
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
I bet if that dude had the travelers zombie response machete he would've gone all the way and succeded in cutting his arms off..
Old 04-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #31635
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
TC 3.5" kit with Fox resis, glassworks fenders, custom low pro cage and hoops, all pro standard pack, and fox bumps

Or

Full Icon Modular S2 mid travel setup with their new CDC resis and rear hydraulic bumps...

Wouldn't you have to wheel to gain any benefits from either kit?
Old 04-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #31636
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I bet if that dude had the travelers zombie response machete he would've gone all the way and succeded in cutting his arms off..
Quote:
Too late old man. That joke died hours ago.
Actually I had a good laugh
Old 04-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #31637
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Wouldn't you have to wheel to gain any benefits from either kit?
No shit...damn, I thought I could get away by just being a pavement princess that looks badass all the time! Fuck!

You mean I actually have to put my truck on dirt if I get either of those? What a shame...it's too bad I've never taken my truck wheeling...could you teach me?

How about a relevent, non smartass response for once. I actually want a legitimate opinion
Old 04-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #31638

Quote:
No shit...damn, I thought I could get away by just being a pavement princess that looks badass all the time! Fuck!

You mean I actually have to put my truck on dirt if I get either of those? What a shame...it's too bad I've never taken my truck wheeling...could you teach me?

How about a relevent, non smartass response for once. I actually want a legitimate opinion
Whichever one makes you feel better about yourself.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #31639

Quote:
Whichever one makes you feel better about yourself.
Whichever one that Julia or Julie or Jodie chick likes more.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #31640
Power Top

Not talking about fire roads either lmao

Products Discussed in this Thread