Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(626 and 909) TW Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #31661
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody got a Bella wiring harness or know where I can get one?
Old 04-16-2013, 12:49 AM   #31662
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Anybody got a Bella wiring harness or know where I can get one?
What is that?
Old 04-16-2013, 12:53 AM   #31664
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ever seen this truck before? Tundra set up at Bass Pro Shop in Rancho. Has an entire tent and balcony mounted on top. Checked it out and its basically metal tubing mounted to the factory roof rack points which supports the entire balcony area in front. Rear is supported by a bed cage/rack. Check out the old school style snorkel through the hood lol

(626 and 909) TW Members-uploadfromtaptalk1366095026610.jpg(626 and 909) TW Members-uploadfromtaptalk1366095042276.jpg
Old 04-16-2013, 01:00 AM   #31665
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Anyone ever seen this truck before? Tundra set up at Bass Pro Shop in Rancho. Has an entire tent and balcony mounted on top. Checked it out and its basically metal tubing mounted to the factory roof rack points which supports the entire balcony area in front. Rear is supported by a bed cage/rack. Check out the old school style snorkel through the hood lol

Attachment 207261Attachment 207262
Wasn't it a SEMA build?
Old 04-16-2013, 01:37 AM   #31666
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
With all those mods and probably never even seen dirt .
Old 04-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #31667
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
What is that?
I figured you'd be the one to chime in with an answer
Old 04-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #31668
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
I just got some 4" HIDs but they didn't come with covers. Can i get a ticket for not having them covered?
Old 04-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #31669
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholito View Post
I just got some 4" HIDs but they didn't come with covers. Can i get a ticket for not having them covered?
3 + lights yes...
Old 04-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #31670
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
3 + lights yes...
Well...looks like i'm in the market for some covers
Old 04-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #31671
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
3 + lights yes...
I asked a cop in walnut and he said he's never heard of that?
Old 04-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #31672
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
I asked a cop in walnut and he said he's never heard of that?
walnut cops dont know shit... give give tickets for anything...
Old 04-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #31673
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I don't know about number of off road lights, but they are supposed to be covered. Never heard about anyone getting a ticket, but you can.
What defines "covered" ? Would my clear amber cover meet the wording of the law? Always wondered that..by definition my light is covered lol
Old 04-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #31674
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here guys hope this helps.

24402. (a) Any motor vehicle may be equipped with not to exceed two auxiliary driving lamps mounted on the front at a height of not less than 16 inches nor more than 42 inches. Driving lamps are lamps designed for supplementing the upper beam from headlamps and may not be lighted with the lower beam. http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc24402.htm
Old 04-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #31675
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
from what i know you can only have 4 headlamps...fogs count as 2 (by law) so when you add offroad lights to a truck that has no fogs then 2 is acceptable with no covers anything more it would need a cover (thats from what i was told)
Old 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #31677
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think it's 4 ON at one time. The lighting laws are pretty confusing.

And off road lights can't be turned on on the street.
i think youre right.....lol and i agree.

actually alot of the laws in this state are confusing
Old 04-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #31678
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have gotten 2 diffrent fix it tickets for uncovered offroad lights, but I also live in the mountains and the chp up here give fix it tickets for everything
Old 04-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #31679
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/di...le=24400-24411

Tom, 24411 (last one) what's an opaque hood? Lol
There's goes my argument lol ...

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=opaque
Old 04-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #31680
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Insurance appraiser comes out to look at my truck right now. He looks at my lights and says, these aren't stock headlights. I say yes they are. He says no. I point to the "Toyota" written on the back side. What a tard. Then he tried telling me the damage is too high and it doesn't seem like its going to match up. I hate ignorant people. Rant over.

Products Discussed in this Thread